Problem with ping?

edited September 2012 in North of Thera
I don't know if it is my Internet Service that is bad or it is there is something going on, but the ping used to be around 100ms before and my SVO never lagged, now the ping average is about 198ms, sometimes even more than 250ms and SVO begins to lag, it is very annoying!
So I ask you guys: What is going on? It is my computer or the server is really getting slow? Am I the only here having this problem?

You notice a terrible smell in the air and see that Zoot, a leafy humgii is trying to look inconspicuous.
A Tsol'aa archer exclaims, "Ahhh...how nice to breathe the fresh air of the forest!"

Best Answer

• CardanCardan The Garden
    edited September 2012 Accepted Answer
    Erikka said:
    I don't know if it is my Internet Service that is bad or it is there is something going on, but the ping used to be around 100ms before and my SVO never lagged, now the ping average is about 198ms, sometimes even more than 250ms and SVO begins to lag, it is very annoying!
    So I ask you guys: What is going on? It is my computer or the server is really getting slow? Am I the only here having this problem?
    I checked from the server and the response time on a traceroute to your address spikes at the country change point so if I had to guess, I'd say your service provider or one of the upstream wholesale provider your isp subscribes to has changed their network topology and it has introduced some latency.

Answers