Finding Lucaine Pyramides tomb and maybe finding Three Moons

Zael is on a mission to know every bit of info on where Lucaine Pyramides is buried and finding the legendary sword Three Moons.

What are your thoughts and suggestions on what he (Zael) should do?

Comments

• I thought Kavaya found that blade.

If she does have it, I don't think she is just going to give it to you. If you want to kill her, good luck with that.
  • Delphinus said:
    Well I guess he won't be looking for the blade then, thanks for the info @Dephinus :)
  • @Zael - Read Night Angel's Trilogy. I poked @Tecton on it a few days back, but he says he hasn't read it. But if that book wasn't the perfectest inspiration for Blademasters, I'll never discover it.  Anyhoo, reason I bring it up is because the books contain an story arc of a blademaster's sa'ceurai's quest for Three Moons Curoch. If you get time to read it, you may find some inspiration for what to do with Zael's quest (which I think is awesome!).
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Sylvance you just renewed my love of that series, time to put down the Sword of Truth series, back to Night Angel
  • @Daslin - I'm rereading it now, and can honestly say that it's the only book I've yet to read that's ten times better the second time round. And, if you haven't started reading Brent Weeks' Lightbringer series, then damn cos you're in for a treat :)

Who's the author of Sword of Truth? I'm always on the lookout for new authors.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited May 2013
    Terry Goodkind. I may have been forcing Daslin to try and read the series. ;)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    @Melodie lol I had already read a ton of the series. :P

@Sylvance are the Lightbringers actually good? Not a single person I know of, has read them.
  • @Daslin - They're excellent, but different from Night Angels in a number of ways. I'd like to say it's a step closer to Brandon Sandersen, but I stress that it's still very much Weeks. I'm just a little peeved that I have to wait for the last one to come out; book 2 is fairly recent.

Right, now to search for Sword of Truth :)
    @Sylvance SoT=goodGODILOVEIT. hehe.

@Melodie now I have to nerd out with you over it.

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Will have to check out the Night Angel series, sounds interesting!
  • I hate to be so crass, but I'd highly suggest finding out this stuff IC. There are many people that spend a lot of time to be historians, though they are harder to find than combatants or merchants. Still, give this more of a look in game I'd say.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • I really dig anything and everything about Lucaine Pyramides and his story has become an inspiration for me in the IC land. I think it'd be cool if there was some sort of BM contest and the winner could use Pyramides as a surname.
  • BM contest sounds like a crappy idea.

Have I mentioned that I hate BM as an abbreviation for blademaster?
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    You don't like BMs? Well, the porcelain throne hates you too.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.