Armageddon Expo - Auckland, NZ

edited September 2012 in The Wander Inn
I've been a veteran Lusternia player for a while now and decided to give Achaea a try (and am honestly quite liking some of the differences...) - but I digress.

Mainly curious as to how many people here play from the Auckland, NZ region, I'm going to be going to the Armageddon expo in Greenlane, Auckland in October and was curious if anyone would be interested in a mini-IRE get-together at some point (I'll be extending invitations to those that play the other IRE games too) - Chances are on one or two of the days I may be helping at the Wizards of the Coast stand demoing Magic: The Gathering, not certain on that though.

Expo details for those that are not certain:

Dates: October 20-22nd (preview night on October the 19th - yes I intend on going to the Masquerade ball)

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Bleh, mistaken post
  • Boo, Auckland sucks. :P

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• I never said it was a great place, but I can definitely think of worse places to live.  If all goes according to plan I'm gonna be shifting to the US in november and starting up a business.
  • I was joking, but what mostly sucks, is the fact that anyone online from NZ is from Auckland, and it's about the worst place in NZ to live, all that city where it's all motorway, and takes like an hour to get anywhere. :(

Though, I'd rather live in Auckland than the US, so hey. -hides-

• I know a few other people who play from NZ, none of whom are from Auckland :) I'd be keen, but unfortunately I'll be on holiday that week
  • I know one person playing who's based in Christchurch, and another person (not around anymore) from Dunedin. They exist :)
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• Wow, surprised to hear so many players from NZ... I don't know any other than Ryley.

• In any case, if anyone is going to the expo, I will be helping at the Wizards of the Coast stand most of the 3 main days of the expo, demoing Magic: the Gathering.
  • I went to this, pity I didn't see this topic back then. Don't think I spent any time at that stall, but I hope it went well for you!