Deathsights

Comments

• Wrench is the most badass tekura ability.
  • Xli used wrench a lot before he got axk, great for keeping opponents prone
    Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
    Archdragon Mizik Corten, Herald of Ruin says, "Man, that was a big axk."
    Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer says, "Your [sic] a beast."
  • Xli said:
    Xli used wrench a lot before he got axk, great for keeping opponents prone
    What? Wrench gives a level 1 break at like 4 seconds of balance. You'd be much better off mangling with limb attacks than WRT. I'm definitely not a combat expert, but I've never found any sort of use for WRT, other than its awesome flavor text.
  • Can punch as well as WRT. I found it useful. Others may not.
    Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
    Archdragon Mizik Corten, Herald of Ruin says, "Man, that was a big axk."
    Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer says, "Your [sic] a beast."
  • The problem with making AXK a custom deathsight is that just as often as not it's the UCPs that follow that finish the person off. BBT makes more sense from this perspective.
  • Also, the fact that BBT is in instakill, in the right circumstances. Granted, quad BBTs seem to be pretty rare, these days (or maybe I just can't tank well enough to ever see them).
  • edited April 2013
    Yeah, a quad bbt is rather unrealistic under most circumstances.

I die to a single one anyways.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    @Carden, that's awesome, thanks to you guys for putting this in.

• Can we please get the blunt damage deathsight changed to "Person has beaten Person to death" instead of "Person has battered Person to death"?  Battered is just ... such an awkward choice for the word.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Santar almost won until he took an arrow to the knee from Bonko.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Penwize said:

Tsk, @Kyrra, you only got half way there!
    "Santar was once an adventurer like you, but then he took an arrow to the knee from Bonko."

What can I say?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• You two need to just calm it down right now.

• Katzchen said:
    Roselyn has bled out, slain by the might of Page Invictus Ravenstar, Blade of the Cerulean Spire in Ainghaeal's Nest.

SVO rainbow mode gone wrong. It'd be worse, if Spire was a citizen of Ashtan/Hashan.
    I've seen this a few times, there's someone named Valley too. Makes it highlight room names rather strangely.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited May 2013
    Vconfig highlightignore (name) is the best thing.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    A Riverwall bow-maiden suddenly perishes, brought to a swift death by Mizik.   uhh.. wut?
  • Daslin said:
    A Riverwall bow-maiden suddenly perishes, brought to a swift death by Mizik.   uhh.. wut?
    Just a typo that has been fixed!
  • Maybe Mizik suddenly became like one of those 3 guys who were deported from Saudi Arabia for being too hot and the bow-maiden couldn't handle it.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Valurana I'll admit I was like neat, he overkilled SO hard that he got a special deathsight for the bow-maiden. I was kinda jealous, I won't lie.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Poor bow-maiden.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    Shirszae said:

Poor bow-maiden.

Psh @Mizik can kill me any day and I would be greatful.

• WessuxWessux Chattanooga
    @Carden Can we get one for knight disembowel?
    Invest in a 9mm retirement plan.
  • There is one. It's really utterly amazing. The problem's just that nobody ever died to disembowel yet.
  • WessuxWessux Chattanooga
    edited May 2013
    I've been killing people with it!!!!
    So has Invictus
    Invest in a 9mm retirement plan.
This discussion has been closed.