SVO Custom Prompt

edited April 2013 in Tech Support
@" command for the custom prompt is not actually displaying whether or not I'm phased, even after checking DEF and unphasing/phasing again.

Should I just figure out some convoluted variable thing to display @YOU ARE PHASED, YOU CAN TOTALLY WALK INTO GUARDS@, or is there a way to get this command working?

Comments

• edited April 2013
    We've been over thisssss

function i_am_phased()
    if svo.defc.phase then 
    return("<red>@YOU ARE PHASED YOU CAN TOTALLY WALK INTO GUARDS@") 
    else
    return("")
    end
    end
    svo.adddefinition("@phase","i_am_phased()")

^^^stick that in a script, then vconfig2, click view on the custom prompt thing, put @phase at the end (or wherever) and hit enter.

edit: how do I format forums q.q
    edit2: FORGOT --> name the script the same as the function, so i_am_phased (yes I left out the () on purpose), and under the registered event handlers box put svo system loaded
    and then hit enter. THEN save script. 
    -
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "If I overdose on anything, though, it'll be a lack of anything."
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "Isn't Morimbuul that Arab that was banished to beneath Mhaldor or something."
  • I just use function onConnect() function to set those guys instead of going through events.
    -----------------------------
    @DontarionDrakor for twitter boredom.

• @ tag, looks ok to me - does vshowd say you're phased when you are?
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    @ Works fine for custom prompts. I checked earlier. When you're phased, @ shows in the prompt but otherwise isn't there.

Granted I made mine yellow so ^y@@ but it works correctly.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."