Looking for every trigger/alias/script for Blademaster class

I don't have enough greens for Svo and I tried Omnipave and it confused the freaking hell out of me soo im building my own lil system for the blademaster class, I would love find anything that I can add that my BM life in game would be much easier.

Thanks

Comments

• If setting up Omnipave was too difficult, building a custom system from scratch is probably more work than you really want to try tackling.

There is a lot of support for Omni available, namely the Omni3 clan in game.
  • well ok scratch making a system, I would like to know any triggers/alias and scripts for the blademaster.
  • There's at least one forum thread of suggestions on how to set up offensive aliases and the like, and one with Dorn's limb counting script. Unfortunately, these forums are basically unsearchable, so it might take a bit of work to find them. When I have a little more time, I'll see if I can dig up the links.
  • @Eld ok cool thanks, ill try search on google and see what I can find.
  • Dorn's limb counter can be downloaded here.

This thread has a bit of discussion of general schemes for setting up blademaster offense. I don't know of any prepackaged scripts for that side of things, I think most people just come up with a set of aliases/keybindings that works well for them.
  • Alright, thanks