Italy and Italian players

edited April 2013 in The Wander Inn
Greetings, Achaeans! I am wondering if there are Italian players out there. Please feel free to contact me or join this thread if you are Italian or simply interested in my country. I will be happy to help.
Light prevails, always

Comments

• Was going to reply to you in the "where do you play from thread"!

I'm Italian, currently living in London (UK) at the moment however, and likely will for quite a few years. I do find myself back home (Benevento in Campania) fairly often, and sometimes end up in the Torino area where my mum's from.

E tu di dove sei?
  • edited April 2013
    @Sybilla I live in Milan. It is very cool to find one player from Italy, finally. Thank you for replying!
    Light prevails, always
  • Ciao! I lived in Italy for five years, does it count?
    Italy, Balkan area, hrm.. generally south Europe doesn't have many players or we are well hidden!

• @Josul It does count. Thank you for posting and letting us know this.
    Light prevails, always
  • EilonaEilona United Kingdom
    edited April 2013
    I'm British but I'm in Rome for my Erasmus year until June :D

ETA: wow. That smiley is weird.
  • @Eliona I am really happy for you. Rome is a beautiful city indeed. Funny thing is that I will be in London in a couple of weeks for few days. Milan is not as fun and definitely more posh. If you need any help just buzz me here. Thank you for posting!
    Light prevails, always
  • EilonaEilona United Kingdom
    Rome really is beautiful. I love that I can go into the centre and I'm just surrounded by history. Sadly, at the moment I'm trapped indoors since I got sunburnt on Sunday. Despite having Italian blood (I have an Italian nonna), I'm as English as they come, skin-wise.

I'd definitely love to see Milan at some point!
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    I have relatives in the region of Basilicata, but I've never been there, myself. I've never been able to afford the trip. Someday, though!
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • edited April 2013
    @Amunet It is good to know. Actually, Basilicata has very nice little "borghi". I married there, in Maratea. The seacoast is just too beautiful. Google Maratea and see it for yourself!
    Light prevails, always
  • All the Italian players may be happy to know this. Our Highest Court rejected a claim form an upset husband, stating that a platonic relationship over the net is not a ground for a separation "with fault".
    Light prevails, always