Looking for an artist to do an image.

Good'ay,
I'm looking for an artist to draw a simple picture for me. I need a peanut shell broken in half with two cards sticking out from the halves, with the Ace of Spades overlaying the Ace of Clubs. I would like the halves at an angle towards each other, similar to crossed swords. I would like the background of the image to be digitally clear. I will be paying for a completed piece in either credits or crowns. Please contact me at ăcro ĀŤ gmail, address is spelled with foreign characters to deflect spammers, type the address in with normal english letters and I will get back to you promptly.

Your friendly neighbourhood,
Jonners

P.S.- Please do not message me through the forums or in game, contact me at the address above to discuss details and payment.
~
You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.

Comments

• Moved to the OOC section.
  • Oh, oops sorry Sarapis. Still seeking an artist I will be paying five crowns for a completed image which I will post here when payment has been made.
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

Jonners said:
    Oh, oops sorry Sarapis. Still seeking an artist I will be paying five crowns for a completed image which I will post here when payment has been made.
    I know a few people who have commissioned artwork from some of the artists that did work for IRE, but it was a couple hundred dollars. You get what you pay for when it comes to stuff like that usually.