Merchandise

Comments

• Batang said:

Maybe after having an IRE membership for 6 months the person would receive a free achaea t-shirt

So mean to discriminate against those of us who bought tons of credits but never a membership :(
  • Iocun said:
    Batang said:

Maybe after having an IRE membership for 6 months the person would receive a free achaea t-shirt

So mean to discriminate against those of us who bought tons of credits but never a membership :(
    Why would you do that? It's cheaper to buy the membership -then- the tons of credits!  L-)
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Super deep V-necks with House symbols.
  • Sarapis, you should at least sell us Achaea coffee mugs. They'd sell like hotcakes.
    I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.
  • Sylvance said:
    Iocun said:
    Batang said:

Why would you do that? It's cheaper to buy the membership -then- the tons of credits!  L-)
    Mainly because the membership wasn't available for a long, long time. If you've already bought everything you could possibly want, or close to it, there's really no need to have a membership.
  • Antonius said:
    Sylvance said:
    Iocun said:
    Batang said:

Mainly because the membership wasn't available for a long, long time. If you've already bought everything you could possibly want, or close to it, there's really no need to have a membership.
    Fair point!
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • The posters with the map from @Delphinus arrived yesterday. They look phenomenal! Super-crisp and clear, and about 4 feet long by a bit over 2 feet wide. Really nice!
  • can we get pictures?

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.

• Seeing them in real life with something nearby to judge dimensions, would help me immensely when it comes to visualizing what it might look like at my place. Though you just fixed the character limit problem in like 5 minutes flat, so I'll let you off the hook. Besides I'm dying for some Achaea merch, and "phenomenal" does sound pretty good.  :)

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.

• Sarapis said:
    Um, I mean, you could, but wouldn't they just look exactly like Delph's map?
    He's asking so he can make a poster of the photo!
  • Achaeans are weird, man. 
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    edited September 2012
    Xenomorph said:
    Sarapis, you should at least sell us Achaea coffee mugs. They'd sell like hotcakes.
    They used to sell them. Got one:

Would love if you'd offered the new merchandise at Zazzle. Great website, and their standard size mugs are perfect. The old ones (above) were a little bit too big for my taste :D

EDIT: Grammar.

• Coffee mugs, the bigger the better. My standard is .5 liters at a time.

I really wish there was other Tsol'aa art than that Sentinel with breast implants. The help says they are lean and not muscular.
  • So, I fear this may be a really stupid idea, or really brilliant.  But based on my current mudlet config. I want a black tshirt. with the following line

5936h, 6109m, 27350e, 25700w

or something to that effect at the bottom front.
  • @rinzai - each person's shirt customised? or just random happy-clappy dragon-big numbers? For less than $10, you can make your own with a five minute trip to your local crafting store....

• Or you could track down Boz and get him to make you one. He made these for a Dawnstrider meet a few years ago. The model is Cooper. 

Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
  • Tvistor said:
    On my plane back here I had seat 4C.

The attendant was all "What's your seat number?"

"C4."

Everyone froze and it was awkward. I mention this because Dawnmeets remind me of travelling.
    At first I thought you were going to say, "I mention this because Dawnmeets remind me of awkward things," and I was going to be very unhappy with you. 

I mean, come on, there is nothing awkward about that picture. 
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
  • Yeah there is. Cooper is smiling. COOPER!

How does that not make you uneasy?

• Arador said:
    Yeah there is. Cooper is smiling. COOPER! How does that not make you uneasy?
    Least he's not wearing pink boots, and red stockings.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• The Humgii quite enjoyed those....

• TitonusTitonus Youngstown, Ohio
    Can we still do this, @Sarapis ?

• Do what, exactly, @Titonus.
  • I dunno what Titonus wants but I just totally saw this thread and really want an after hours coffee mug for the office or a giant beer stein/whatevershitimdrinkingtonight cup that just says "Naga please."

Or a shirt that says "I ain't a scared of no beckon." -Ateam

or "Ashtan as fuck." (Borrowed from a local favorite "Memphis as fuck." Tshirts)

or Straight outta Bastion or

BabelforPrez2016 #destroythegovdestroytheworld
  • That 3 year necro. Whole new meaning to Infernal.

On a related note I'd totally wear a woman's T-shirt that had the Eleusian coat of arms on the front and #teamgreen on the back.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Hell, I would buy a Straight out of Bastion shirt. Genius