double deliverance in the arena sparring two BM's

You slowly raise your head and feel your body pulse with the power of Deliverance.
(p) 3695h, 2579m, 20379e, 14700w | Kai: 19% | XP:0% | cexkdb[bld(61)](+200h, 4.6%, -182m, 4.9%)
You bleed 53 health.
(p) 3642h, 2547m, 20379e, 14694w | Kai: 19% | XP:0% | cexkdb(-53h, 1.2%, -32m, 0.9%)
You may eat another bit of irid moss or potash.
(p) 3642h, 2547m, 20379e, 14694w | Kai: 9% | XP:0% | cexkdb
You bleed 42 health.
(p) 3800h, 2364m, 20389e, 14664w | Kai: 9% | XP:0% | cexkdb(+158h, 3.7%, -183m, 4.9%)
Bhayn arrives, following Kitaya.
Kitaya arrives from the northwest.
(p) 3800h, 2364m, 20399e, 14670w | Kai: 9% | XP:0% | cexkdb
You turn to face Kitaya, feeling the power of Kai building within you. Two radiant arcs of white
lightning dart forth from your eyes, striking out at your foe who begins to recoil in horror.
Resistance is futile, however, and the deadly energy flows relentlessly forth from the glowing orbs
of your eyes to engulf her entirely. Blood and skin boiling, Kitaya gives one final shriek of
terrified agony before dropping, lifeless, to the floor.
You have slain Kitaya.
Kitaya leaves to the ether.
(p) 3800h, 2364m, 20399e, 14670w | Kai: 9% | XP:0% | cexkdbrofl
You turn to face Bhayn, feeling the power of Kai building within you. Two radiant arcs of white
lightning dart forth from your eyes, striking out at your foe who begins to recoil in horror.
Resistance is futile, however, and the deadly energy flows relentlessly forth from the glowing orbs
of your eyes to engulf him entirely. Blood and skin boiling, Bhayn gives one final shriek of
terrified agony before dropping, lifeless, to the floor.
You have slain Bhayn.
Bhayn leaves to the ether.
You look around triumphantly and realise your team has completely vanquished the opposing team. Your
team has WON the party duel!

Bhayn even paused after Kitaya hit my Deliverance then he followed up and died.

Comments

• I fail to see why this required a thread of its own

• Antidas said:
    I fail

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    That's more deliverance kills than i got in 6 weeks of being a monk, good work. Keep working at it and you will become Bleak.

(pun)

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    @Antidas: as long as it's in the right forum, I don't see why it's a problem.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Do threads take more space than they used to? We used to start threads all the time.