A request for gods clothing

Okay, so one of my thoughts for the next artisnals is to make the clothing that one of the gods wear, because, you remember.. seamstress who can't draw... but for this I need the clothing descs of the gods. 
SO far, only 1 of them responded to my ooc message for requests, so I am turning to the players and hoping the gods hear me, and will put up a desc of their clothing. 
Yes, I know I can't sew magic into things, but sequins and wire tricks will be possible. So, if you have the clothing descs of a god, post them here for me so I can pick one that seems suitably awesome. 

Comments

• That'd be awesome!
  • Katia said:
    Yes, I know I can't sew magic into things

I don't believe this statement.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Okay fine.. but it doesn't show up on cameras very well
  • Ask @Tecton and @Sarapis? A lot of the Gods are either dormant or on vacation (least I'm guessing) at the moment so they probably won't respond for a while yet, so I would reckon T + S would be the best ones to go to. Or @Cardan.

Hell let's see you make @Gaia's moss dress ;)
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• Wow...just...wow
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • Haha, that made me LOL IRL
  • Actually helping would be lovely
  • edited April 2013
    I can't. But I though I would alleviate some of the frustrations you would get if noone put anything up by making you at least laugh a little. I a good 2 hours in it as well. :(
  • I loved it hun