Deathsights

Comments

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Lightning flashes over Meropis as So-and-so dies to a magnificent lightning eagle.

Paraphrased, not sure of the verbatim sight.  But still is one of the neater death sights.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Nellaundra has been nibbled to death by a baby rat.

edited March 2013
    A pile of gore is all that is left of Aralria, having been rent limb from limb by Balorr, Chieftain 
    of the Fomori.

• edited March 2013
    Krypton said:

A stream of crackling blue fire sizzles across the sky.
    Romeo has been slain by the might of Prospero, the Merchant Lord.

@Krypton: When did this happen?
  • Yeah, if that's a true deathsight, I have got to know what lead up to that!
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • edited March 2013
    Seen it happen more than once.

edit: not recently, though
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Arlanda said:
    Krypton said:

A stream of crackling blue fire sizzles across the sky.
    Romeo has been slain by the might of Prospero, the Merchant Lord.

@Krypton: When did this happen?
    Romeo told Prospero that the market channel is for buying and selling only?
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    - 2013/04/03 07:04:33 - Kenway has been slain by the might of Taskmaster Tael Escath.
    - 2013/04/03 07:04:44 - Sable has been slain by the might of Droch Earionduil Moliuvia.
    - 2013/04/03 07:04:45 - Melodie has been slain by the might of Taskmaster Tael Escath.
    - 2013/04/03 07:04:45 - Larachel has been slain by the might of Droch Earionduil Moliuvia.
    - 2013/04/03 07:04:45 - Venser has been slain by the might of Droch Earionduil Moliuvia.
    - 2013/04/03 07:04:45 - Aalya has been slain by the might of Droch Earionduil Moliuvia.
    - 2013/04/03 07:04:53 - Prysala has been slain by misadventure.
    - 2013/04/03 07:04:57 - Sable has been slain by the might of Droch Earionduil Moliuvia.
    - 2013/04/03 07:04:57 - Voc has been slain by the might of Droch Earionduil Moliuvia.
    - 2013/04/03 07:04:57 - Koradhil has been slain by the might of Droch Earionduil Moliuvia.
    - 2013/04/03 07:04:57 - Prysala has been slain by the might of Droch Earionduil Moliuvia.
    - 2013/04/03 07:04:59 - Allene has been slain by the might of Droch Earionduil Moliuvia.
    - 2013/04/03 07:05:08 - Koradhil has been slain by the might of Droch Earionduil Moliuvia.
    - 2013/04/03 07:05:11 - Allene has been slain by the might of Droch Earionduil Moliuvia.

Well played sir... well played.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    He's so dreamy when he's spilling blood. :x
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Katzchen said:

@Kyrra, you aiming for the title of most prolific Achaean fangirl or something? Because I think you already have it by a landslide. :P

It's usually just Gods and Mizik!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Kyrra said:
    @Kyrra, you aiming for the title of most prolific Achaean fangirl or something? Because I think you already have it by a landslide. :P
    It's usually just Gods and Mizik!
    Mmmmm... Mizik...

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Xli graded @Mizik for Black Belt in Tekura (this time around). Yeah, jealous now, ain't ya?!
    Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
    Archdragon Mizik Corten, Herald of Ruin says, "Man, that was a big axk."
    Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer says, "Your [sic] a beast."
  • Huntmaster has been slain by the might of an orc guard.

Not all that masterful then...
    Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
    Archdragon Mizik Corten, Herald of Ruin says, "Man, that was a big axk."
    Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer says, "Your [sic] a beast."
  • Occasionally we get something, how to say it... weird: 
    Struck lifeless by a particularly bad pun, a chubby cow keels over with a mournful moo.

Actually it makes me curious about the pun..
  • Curiosity killed the cow
    Josoul said:
    Occasionally we get something, how to say it... weird: 
    Struck lifeless by a particularly bad pun, a chubby cow keels over with a mournful moo.

Actually it makes me curious about the pun..

• Tesha has been turned into a toad and mortally crushed by Gwyllion, the Swamp Crone.

....this was new. 

In a cascade of blood and gore, Master Jotbla has shattered Ramilies's head with a massive war 
    hammer.

• Ironically, he is the namesake of a very durable being in an alternate universe.

(only the true nerds will get the joke)

• Venser has played a dangerous game with a mischievous troll boy...and lost.

• edited April 2013
    You hear the plucking of an extremely small lyre in the distance.
    There is a tiny sound of crushed wood as small lyre is shattered and left as splinters and strings.

• Anaidiana said:
    You hear the plucking of an extremely small lyre in the distance.
    here is a tiny sound of crushed wood as small lyre is shattered and left as splinters and strings.
    Made me lol. <3@Sarapis :D