Tecton: Class breakdown?

13»

Comments

• Lizard.

Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • edited March 2013
    Woot, I am one of 6 Grook Wardens :) 

Thanks @Cardan!
  • Well, I didn't even have to look at the key to figure out which Spec were Horkval Vindicator or Dwarven Miner, though I am surprised that there isn't a larger proportion of Siren Guardians. 
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Sylvance said:
    Well, I didn't even have to look at the key to figure out which Spec were Horkval Vindicator or Dwarven Miner, though I am surprised that there isn't a larger proportion of Siren Guardians. 
    Is it really so obvious that strength spec would be so much more popular for horkval?
  • For a race with 'free' armour? Perhaps I'm being Monkcentric...
  • Sylvance said:
    For a race with 'free' armour? Perhaps I'm being Monkcentric...
    The cost of your armour doesn't really effect the relative merits of str vs con, though. I wouldn't be surprised if a decent  fraction of hork monks were strength spec'd, I guess, but that's only about a third of the total horkval.
  • Eld said:
    Sylvance said:
    For a race with 'free' armour? Perhaps I'm being Monkcentric...
    The cost of your armour doesn't really effect the relative merits of str vs con, though. I wouldn't be surprised if a decent  fraction of hork monks were strength spec'd, I guess, but that's only about a third of the total horkval.
    No, no, by 'free' I meant that they can 'wear' their armour as any class.
  • edited June 2014

Seeing as how it's been a bit over a year since the last one, might it be possible to get an updated breakdown?
    @tecton

• edited June 2014
    Xli said:

What's more interesting to me is that humans are still the most popular race, albeit only slightly over raja. Is that because people selected human for the pre-trait sip bonus (and raja for the pre-trait balance speed bonus)?

The problem with statistics is that unless you have all the background, you can draw entirely the wrong conclusions!

I'd go with Raja so I'd never have to find a restaurant again. :) Makes ratting a lot more fun