NDS List sorted by type of clothing or jewelry

Some lists are just too big and it's a big effort to find anything.

nds list is just too big to be useful without me copy and pasting the list into a text file to then search on. 

nds match owner katia is too big too, config page length is 40 for me and one page is 11%.

Having an option to list by type would be cool. Now it only sorts by months of ownership left, which isn't that useful when searching other people's lists. It might be useful to me someday, but not anytime soon.

Edit: by type I mean by what the pattern is that was copied to the sketch.

Comments

• AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    You can already NDS MATCH TYPE (whatever). You might want to type NDS by itself to see all of the possible options.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • edited March 2013
    Just typing NDS by itself says it searches my own designs. I didn't know it searched everybody.

NDS MATCH TYPE <match>                 - your designs matching type.

And there isn't a way to sort by type or even filter by type of someone else's designs, is there?
  • Contrary to what NDS says, NDS MATCH TYPE <match> seems to list all designs of that type, but I don't see a way to filter a particular person's designs by type (or other criteria). Assuming I'm not just missing the command somewhere, and if it wouldn't be too much of a headache to implement, it would be nice to allow multiple filtering criteria to NDS MATCH. For example:
    NDS MATCH OWNER Sauron APPEARANCE A golden Ring of Power
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    There isn't a way to do that as of yet, unfortunately, but it was the subject of several recent threads which are, I believe, still open. 
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Amunet said:
    There isn't a way to do that as of yet, unfortunately, but it was the subject of several recent threads which are, I believe, still open. 
    Yeah, it sounded familiar, but I didn't see anything Listed, and didn't think to search for still-open threads on it.
  • My mistake, I didn't see them on the first two pages and didn't search (my bad)