Tales of the high seas (TLS Inexorable)

Hello all!
Now I'll start off saying I'm no @Jurixe, But I thought I'd give my hand at writing a go.

I wrote this story a little while back when I had a bout of boredom and time, retelling the tale of one of our adventures on the seas. Now, big thanks to that very handsome man in the seas, as he set up quite an impromptu adventure for us that had us all shivering in our boots. So here is the story that came from that!

When I write, I like a bit of humor, and I also tried personifying each person a bit more than what may actually be seen in game, but how I imagine the people as they are as determined by their emotes and actions. I hope I got them accurate.

All critiques are welcome, and do please enjoy!

http://pastebin.com/ub2pqevH

Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."

Comments

• Yes more people writing. Woooo.

I mean, nice work. One or two odd capitalizations, but still interesting to read. :D
  • I'm really about the capitalization. :( There is a bit of German in me, so I always just end up capitalizing anything that I feel like for no apparent reason.
  • edited March 2013
    Daeir said:
    Aha, that would explain it. Do you speak German as well? I have a German friend who does the same thing with English even though he's perfectly fluent at both.
    Yes ,though much less fluent at German in this day and age. Less and less reason to use it, but I'm still fine. Just don't ask me to take any kind of aptitude tests in it
  • I couldn't write anything for a few days after my German GCSE exam without capitalizing things where I shouldn't. Lucky I didn't have any other exams in that time. ^^
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Captures Ruth's personality on the seas pretty accurately. ^_^
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• all of the sea stories and logs are making me wanna get involved with it but it's so expeeensiiiive :(
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    all of the sea stories and logs are making me wanna get involved with it but it's so expeeensiiiive :(
    I got into Seafaring as a Novice. Your excuse is invalid!

• Kresslack said:
    all of the sea stories and logs are making me wanna get involved with it but it's so expeeensiiiive :(
    I got into Seafaring as a Novice. Your excuse is invalid!
    Just steal a ship, no one will notice.
  • Marque: 5000 gold Adept Seafaring (6 SPPs, a reasonable amount to start crewing): 89 Forevermore being able to participate in Seafaring: Priceless