Achaea Support

Comments

• @Bonko All your .gifs lead me to believe you are a gaudy blonde woman IRL.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Because he *is*.  
  • passive aggressive, the new aggressive.
  • Support is amazing, honestly.
    Light prevails, always
  • I have to agree. An e-mail I sent a while back got an amazingly fast response, and it was over something that was honestly trivial. I figured it wouldn't be taken care of for a bit, but they got back to me in 20 minutes. I was pleasantly impressed!
  • Hat jemand sprechen fließend Deutsch? Ich brauche etwas Hilfe Übersetzen etwas, das völlig unpraktisch wäre anders. Danke. PM mich.
    I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.

• Xenomorph said:
    Hat jemand sprechen fließend Deutsch? Ich brauche etwas Hilfe Übersetzen etwas, das völlig unpraktisch wäre anders. Danke. PM mich.
    Sorry but I don't know Dutch.
  • Leyliah said:

Xenomorph said:
    Hat jemand sprechen fließend Deutsch? Ich brauche etwas Hilfe Übersetzen etwas, das völlig unpraktisch wäre anders. Danke. PM mich.
    Sorry but I don't know Dutch.
    Really do hope that was a joke!

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Can I get a god damn answer or what, it's a serious question as I can't start threads cause I'm in jail more than the Portland Trailblazers.
  • Katzchen said:

Really do hope that was a joke!
     Geesh, of course it was a joke. I understand Dutch perfectly fine!

>.<
  • Well then. Had this thread been titled "Sterling examples of how to not help people", you guys'd make the Olympic Team.
  • BabelBabel Oblivion
    While we are, of course, happy to hear that Support continues to do a top-notch job, I believe this thread has more than expended its usefulness.

This discussion has been closed.