Pictures of horrible spiders

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Somewhere near Brazil I think? Lady on the radio was discussing it yesterday, while I was driving to work.

It's creepy as fuck but looks so cool.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I think I would move out of my country if I saw that in my house. Or back yard. Or city. Or state.

i'm a rebel

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Let's hope you don't live between Florida and Virginia then.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Ahhhhhhhh. They're that close?!

Gdigdigdigdigdi, Vayne. :(
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    My mother saw once of those a few months ago and her response was KILL, CRUSH, DESTROY.

Very rare to see that type of orb weaver in Darwin but we get the golden ones. Prettiest webs I've ever seen.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• This is for you, @Melodie! Click it and be comforted.

Until you see one IRL.

i'm a rebel

• Yeah, that awkward moment when you're reading this thread...

and the slightest tingle or itch on any part of you triggers an arachnoleptic fit.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Disappoint. These are not hurble spiders but cyooti ones.
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• nuohmygod that's freaky
  • Came expecting more cute spiders.

Oh what the hell I shouldn't expect that anyway.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • gdi, video services! HTML 5 so I can see vids! :(
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • I wonder why we keep coming back to this thread. You'd think we really like looking at horrible spiders, and need more of them in our life.
  • Spiders are not horrible. They're just spiders. I've met worse humans.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • Sherazad said:
    I totally have one of those with a scorpion. :D
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.

• Wysteria said:

Wolf spider + babies.
    Awww.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Ohmygod those cute little baby spiders on its back

Squeeee

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    @Cooperimage

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Oh gods, that's freaking hilarious. I watched it twice.

• Yeah I was playing too much Battle For Middle Earth a few weeks ago.. the goblin faction has spider riders and spiderling battalions that are good against infantry.

Then I had a dream that I was having a picnic with my dad and sister and my sister found a goat-sized spider and wanted to keep it as a pet for some reason. Meanwhile I wanted to kill it until it somehow scurried behind the piano. Because mid-dream scene change from picnic-to-livingroom.
  • Xith said:
    Battle For Middle Earth 
    I R Jealous. Never worked on my machine. :(

Well, it did once. -ing goblins.
  • You know, before I went to hypnotherapy to help me control my arachnophobia, this thread would have never seen my presence.  Now I can even contribute.

While I still don't like them, I can deal with them more effectively then screaming like a 5 year old girl and having to get my mummy to get rid of it for me.
    Also, in regards to the Kangaroo meat discussion last page, if you prefer your meat well done, then don't get Kangaroo. It's a meat the is better for being cooked to about medium.  It gets really really tough otherwise.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • image.

Camel spider - (Solifugae)

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Chryenth said:
    Xith said:
    Battle For Middle Earth 
    I R Jealous. Never worked on my machine. :(

Well, it did once. -ing goblins.
    @Chryenth Two things: first, if you set it to lowest graphics, it'll run on anything with an appropriate graphics card.
    And if you still have a copy, they sell for $50-60.