XP Rankings and Level (approx?)

I'm just curious of the approximate xp ranking to levels. 

How many of the top are dragons? 
What ranking (approx) is level 85, 90, 95, 99, etc (I know I just hit 81 and am around 700)? 
Are dormant players removed from rankings after a while?

Comments

• The lowest ranked dragon currently is 235, 95 starts at 255, 90 at 328, 85 at 437. Dormant players go unranked after, I believe, an RL month.
  • Eld said:
    The lowest ranked dragon currently is 235, 95 starts at 255, 90 at 328, 85 at 437. Dormant players go unranked after, I believe, an RL month.
    Awesome, thank you very much :)
  • I'm in the top thousand. Just got 78. Real grind starts in a few levels :D HERE WE GOOOOO
  • Just got 88, only 19% in.

You are ranked 377th in Achaea
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Okay, so it looks like 78 - 88 has a huge density. It's likely where most of the active playerbase is.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I found higher 80s were tedious. Level 88, 89, and 90 were gained off chocolates :x
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    I found higher 80s were tedious. Level 88, 89, and 90 were gained off chocolates :x
    I support anything gained via chocolate (outside of extra pounds).

• edited March 2013
    Kyrra said:
    I just got 18% today, mostly from weaker stuff. Doesn't seem much worse than 87.

edit: by weaker stuff, I actually mean taking a little level 50 (he was 30 when we started!) protege out bashing buckawns, orcs, stuff about that size. That was around 13% of it.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Xli is level 83 and 79%, which is about 521st. The first 80 levels zipped past. From 81 onwards, it's become more of a grind, partly due to getting killed repeatedly when being raided / raiding (losing 12% in under 10 minutes due to dying three times is no fun).

Bashing in offpeak times (between 9am and 3pm GMT) means there's plenty more things to kill.
    Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
    Archdragon Mizik Corten, Herald of Ruin says, "Man, that was a big axk."
    Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer says, "Your [sic] a beast."
  • one of these days, i'm gonna call in sick again and just play. Level 94, 50%. and still grindiiiiiiiiiiiing...
  • Wow. So we have 235 non dormant dragons. That's awesome!

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    Kyrra said:
    Ditto. This is how I got level 84 again.
    I was 83 and 92.4% then I thought chocolates

*highfive*

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • I once saw one of those videos that IRE used to have that were an open forum.

They promised they would never ever sell experience.

I am disappoint.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    They only sold chocolates. Chocolates that produced endorphins so good, that the level of euphoria moved me to cloud 90.

I think I still have about two weeks left of movement speed and critical hit bonuses.

I baked chocolate brownies one time. They were so incredibly rich, moist, and melty in the mouth, my toes did curl every time I ate one. No joke. Those chocolates were like my brownies. :x
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Just your toes? I've had better choc than that.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Aepas said:
    I once saw one of those videos that IRE used to have that were an open forum.

They promised they would never ever sell experience.

I am disappoint.
    They didn't sell experience. I have no idea how these rich mofos managed to buy so many credits that the bonus items, the chocolates, gave them that much xp. Xp was only one of I think 8 possible outcomes, and a single chocolate wasn't a huge boost. Crazy.
  • Xli was given a pouch of chocolates (thanks Kyrra) - 3 were movement bonuses and 2 were crit bonuses.
    Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Yeah, my first 22 pouches were all given away to random folk.

• I got 4 chocolates where all were XP boost... they are just bugged so I didn't get what I should have, so it's now an 'emergency category' and been so for a couple of weeks now

• Kyrra said:
    Yeah, my first 22 pouches were all given away to random folk.
    I am not random, @Kyrra. A little odd, I grant you, but not random.
  • Veldrin said:
    I got 4 chocolates where all were XP boost... they are just bugged so I didn't get what I should have, so it's now an 'emergency category' and been so for a couple of weeks now
    They're bugged? How so? I assumed I didn't see an xp gain from all the ones I ate due to my level.