Rajamala Knight

Comments

• Okay, I don't tend to curse, so I'll just say that that looks uffing amazing  :-O Best pic as far as I'm concerned.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • That's  a pretty amazing pic, Very nice. Wouldnt want to meet him in a dark alleyway (or would I...).
  • I also like that he's not holding rapiers. I'll take that as a wink to the new weaponry system, eh, @Sarapis? eh, @Tecton? ;)
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • edited March 2013
    While that does look amazing, I still say we need more magi action *sagenod*
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • hehehe, he has a tiny head
  • Katia said:
    hehehe, he has a tiny head
    Was just going to reply that, too. The head is not proportional to the rest of the body. (did he mess with Beetlejuice?)
  • I may be even more intimidated by the teeth than the swords!

• We don't actually have a "Knight" class. I wonder if he's a Paladin, an Infernal, or a Runewarden?

• Yeah, definitely runeblades.
  • Why can't I like this more than once? This is a travesty!
    So we have my race/class combo, and everything I liked about the previous paintings all in one. So happy right now.
  • Very nice - Looks like quite the battle took place behind him. I wonder if that's supposed to be Mhaldor again?
  • @Sarapis Maybe IRE could sell posters / prints

• Lovely.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Looks like burning forests near Hashan.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• He looks great. Infernal love next time please?

• Ognog said:
    @Sarapis Maybe IRE could sell posters / prints
    IRE should probably find some 3rd party to do them like Cafepress so you don't have to order a ton of them in advance and then worry about shipping. (in my opinion)
  • Drauka said:
    Ognog said:
    IRE should probably find some 3rd party to do them like Cafepress so you don't have to order a ton of them in advance and then worry about shipping. (in my opinion)
    If I recall, they used to. They had things like mousepads, shirts and mugs. IIRC one of the motifs was the suicide mouse.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • awesome pic! the tiger-motif is a bit too generic, though. regardless, i am so loving the swords most of all!
  • edited March 2013
    If Travian Shea were a rajamala.

Edit: I just realised he has four fingers on each hand. It still looks good! Dual wielding + runeblades + fullplate + tiger guy = totally Achaean.
  • edited March 2013
    I admit, my first thought was 'where are his backwards hands?'
  • Berenene said:
    Drauka said:
    Ognog said:
    If I recall, they used to. They had things like mousepads, shirts and mugs. IIRC one of the motifs was the suicide mouse.
    Oh right, I think I remember that! Must have no been worth it to keep around.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    That is so great. Runeblades are :x
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Ruth said:
    Looks like burning forests near Hashan.
    Yes, it is Sir Hhaos.
  • Berenene said:
    Drauka said:
    Ognog said:
    We have such a store, though it rarely gets updated as nobody ever bought much either here or on the Cafepress store. http://www.zazzle.com/achaea
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited March 2013
    TBH, I forgot about the IRE store thing because I never see any advertising for it.
    I want to buy a mousepad, but I hate the cloth covered ones.

ETA: Also, loving the picture. Almost makes me want to try a knight class.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I love this picture. Not sure that's how I'd ever picture runeblades after watching (Darroth) I think do his mid-raid the other day buuut his head is a bit tiny otherwise, lovelovelove.  ;;)
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.