Room describer

I'm looking for someone who is good at descriptions and would like to earn some credits, for describing a group of rooms for me.  If you're interested, send me a message with an example of work, along with a price per room.

Thank you!

Comments

• If she is around, I will suggest Maefeng, if you like fancy stuff. And if you can wait a few rl days, I'll suggest me.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    I suggest Agrias!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Sent you a message!
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    I'll send you a message when I get home from class. I have a huge, 30-ish-room text-house, so this sort of thing is old hat.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Xith said:
    If she is around, I will suggest Maefeng, if you like fancy stuff. And if you can wait a few rl days, I'll suggest me.
    Aww, thanks, @Xith!
  • edited January 2014
    I saw this one a while ago, actually. Just thought it'd be rude to NEVER comment, so I figured, "Better late than never."
    Antonius said:
    So, @Maefeng, did you get notified about these posts or did you just decide to one day hop on the forums and search for yourself to see if you'd been talked about?