Mudlet crashing everytime I look

I've been trying to investigate it for like a month, but I've had no luck. If I am blind and I attempt  to look, there's no issue (so that makes me think that it's not because of a wonky alias). However, when I touch mindseye and attempt to look, mudlet crashes without fail. Anyone help? :(

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Think it's a mapping issue possibly. If I was inside certain cities, mudlet would crash as soon as I moved or looked. I'd suggest moving outside a city and seeing if that works, to rule out having the same problem. Central Wilderness should be fine.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• It might be because I'm always in the new refugee area. >_>
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Yeah, if whatever crowdmap you're using hasn't been updated, it'll cause crashes until you do.

I am no expert though. :)
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• DragonknightDragonknight Mhaldor
    edited March 2013
    If it is the issue you're talking about, it means you haven't updated mudlet and are using the a map that isn't compatible with your current version of mudlet. Try updating mudlet.

Edit: If that doesn't work. Try this.
  • Updating mudlet might fix it, if not, find your profile folder and delete the map and map download folders. You'll have to download them again when you start mudlet back up, but that's how I used to fix it.
    meh

• Thank you all so much! I had already updated mudlet, but the deleting folders worked like a charm.