IRE app on Facebook

edited September 2012 in Tech Support
Does anyone know if the IRE app on Facebook is going to be fixed or is it just not as important to IRE to fix it anymore?

- 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.

SerpentKai Go!

Comments

• I only asked because I stopped playing not to long ago and recently started back up and was going through my apps on Facebook and saw it. I tried it out and it won't even pull up the page anymore so I was curious as to what was going on with it. I would like to see it come back since I personally can't do anything credit wise as I would like to, if anyone knows any thing it would be a great help to me.

- 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.

SerpentKai Go!

• Yeah, we are probably not going to go back to it any time soon. It was not really working they way we wanted it to work out. The main reason for us to have a FB app was to introduce new people into the games. In the end, players were making tons of alts to get free credits instead of inviting real people that would try out the IRE games.

We may reinvent it at some point in the future. But it is not on the todo list right now.

Sorry!
  • Its cool, I was just curious as to what happened to it. Thanks for the heads up though, makes me feel less like its just me having computer issues heh.

SerpentKai Go!

• No. We never really officially said so. I have removed the app from FB in the meantime.

Thanks!