Merchandise

Comments

• Tarkanian said:

I know Jeremy does MMA, so maybe an Achaea logo, or specifically, a picture of the Ashura house arms (done by Chris Bourassa, of course) that I can iron-on on my gi would be great. MMA shorts would be awesome, too.

Jeremy and I both, actually, though I haven't one much in that area for the last few years. Iron-on patches would be fun.
  • edited September 2012
    One thing... and sadly (or thankfully) I can't find it since Aetolia updated the site, but I don't want to have the Achaean version of the Aetolia thong... please...

Edit: found it here
  • edited September 2012
    Sarapis said:
    Tarkanian said:

I know Jeremy does MMA, so maybe an Achaea logo, or specifically, a picture of the Ashura house arms (done by Chris Bourassa, of course) that I can iron-on on my gi would be great. MMA shorts would be awesome, too.

Jeremy and I both, actually, though I haven't one much in that area for the last few years. Iron-on patches would be fun.
    I swear I'll start training again next year, so... can I expect one for Christmas? :D
  • Sarapis said:
    Tarkanian said:

I want to make fun of this, but I know, without any doubt, I would put one on my gi.
  • Regarding player submitted art on various paraphernalia — most, if not all, the images would be too lo-res or just a downright pain to convert into a screen printable medium. They'll just turn out pretty shoddy given the range of colours, textures and (insert more tech specs rant here). So probably as others have mentioned perhaps have a dedicated side comp just for merchandise which has players submit items according to design standards (colour, size, file type etc).

I would totally go for a keychain or magnet...
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• Peak said:
    Sarapis said:
    Tarkanian said:

I want to make fun of this, but I know, without any doubt, I would put one on my gi.

If I thought I could get away with it, so would I.

Maybe on the lightweight gi.

• City/Order/Class T-Shirts (or other things...) would be great.
  • Team Mhashtan muscle shirts!
  • The title of this thread made me think of this:

The contents of said thread further strengthened this thought.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • edited September 2012
    @Daklore is that a bad thing?

Some ideas of mine: Qith dictionaries, various class loyal plushies (entities, angels, snakes, falcons, etc.), a tarot deck based on that poem in the New Thera library about Occultist tarot, masks and other costuming aides for nonhuman races.

Adding to the bumper sticker idea: when Bo was an Occultist, she used to claim there was a letter pasted to the back of her chariot: My Other Ride Is a Chimera.

Also, camouflage clothing with the words, 'I'm phased!'
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • edited September 2012
    Class-loyal plushies, or anything that doesn't involve putting art on a pre-existing generic product, aren't going to happen. Most of the other suggestions are pretty doable though.
  • I am a gear head through and through and have only one lanyard for my keys which I honestly can't stand. I only use it because it was given to me and it works for the time being. If I may suggest maybe make some lanyards? Maybe some with the Achaea logo (new or old) and some with the respected city name on it with a design to go along with it. Like with Eleusis have trees or something representing nature. Its just an idea, don't really expect to many people to agree honestly. Enjoy the opinion! :D

- 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.

SerpentKai Go!

• edited September 2012
    I have way too many game T-shirts as it is, but I'd totally buy a travel coffee mug and a mousepad, or something. I would LOVE a 'Suicide Mousepad' with a suicide mouse on it, just because I love puns a little too much. 

I would also TOTALLY buy jewelry that was designed to look like artes - earrings of Sinope, etc. 

Edit: the more I think about it, the more I REALLY want IRL earrings of Sinope. 
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • Ooh. I so want an Achaea travel mug.
    Not kawhe-themed or whatever, just a travel mug with Achaea's logo (old or new) or that slogan about fate and fame I see when I start mudlet.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Would probably covet a mousepad over much else, because it would see lots of use and not feel tacky to me.

Shirts would be good for meets, though, to easily spot your quarry!
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Just look for @Adalie
  • NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    @Sarapis: You mean that I can't have a plushie baalzadeen pillow to snuggle up with before I go to bed?
  • inb4 baalz joke

I want achaea pajama pants. They would become part of my Achaea-playing uniform.
  • Maybe a bit too early for this question, but... how are we to order/pay for merch? I'm guessing something like FedEx for deliveries, and maybe PayPal for payment? Also, how about money transfers? Is that feasible, coz I'd probably pay that way. Credit cards are evil.
  • I'd settle for having it arrive by dove.
  • It is dove season.
  • Tarkanian said:
    Maybe a bit too early for this question, but... how are we to order/pay for merch? I'm guessing something like FedEx for deliveries, and maybe PayPal for payment? Also, how about money transfers? Is that feasible, coz I'd probably pay that way. Credit cards are evil.
    You'll be ordering it from Zazzle, dealing with Zazzle entirely and paying with whatever forms of payment Zazzle takes. We're not selling merchandise ourselves and none of it will go through our hands.
  • bags and/or satchels please!!
  • Transfer-tattoos (how old am I?) corresponding to the IG tattoos.  Make them quite large; could be great for Cosplay/IronCon etc.

@Sarapis I know you said 'generic' items but I'm guessing this would be real cheap and have a lolzy profit margin.

Incidentally, you could throw a competition for folks to design the tatts; this would be fairly fun, and challenging given that the colours are already specified.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Awesome idea. I could take a photo of myself with a different tattoo on my forehead and win artisanals for the next 21 months.

• edited September 2012
    learn 74 lessons in inkmilling and put a firefly tramp stamp
  • wtb "friends don't let friends MUD drunk" bumper sticker/tshirt

• Maybe after having an IRE membership for 6 months the person would receive a free achaea t-shirt