Getting back into the game

I haven't played for a couple years and am looking to get back into the game. I don't really remember all the houses and cities I've been a part of. I know I was a House and Class jumper. I burned a ton of bridges, but I don't remember any of it.

So, really there are few Classes and Houses (and cities) that I haven't been a part of. I'd really just like to have a RP outlet and monkey around with more than sweet abilities (been trans everything quite a few times).

So, I came back to forums to see what people would suggest outside of the game. I'm not a jerk and am a nice guy, just looking to roleplay with Achaea (arguably for the first time).

I am currently without a class, city, House or really any real life memory of all the stuff I did in-game.

Not sure how I can play a "I don't remember anything". Since I am sort of without any ties to the game, other than what other people may remember... I can sorta just 'wander the earth'. Unsure of just how to approach getting back into the game.

I never joined any Shallam House or the city itself, or any Forestal House.

Comments

• Err, just noticed that Shallam isn't around anymore, it seems.
  • Nevermind. I apparently have a library with some things documented in journals in a bookshelf, as a starting point.

I can't delete this thread.
  • edited March 2013
    Well, I was coming here to lend a hand, but after noticing your name, it seems we already committed to meet IG a couple days ago heh. Well, see you there I'm PST so not hard to reach. Especially as a night owl. (Europe knows I like em too much not to hang in their zone :) )
    I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.