Random request. Anyone have the descriptions of every Divine?

edited September 2012 in North of Thera
It's just something I realized a few moments ago.  I have the oddest pictures in my head for each Divine and I kinda wanted to see how they stacked up.  Though, I doubt they will.  I imagine Babel as Tyrant Overlord Baal for instance.

Anyway, if anyone can share, all my <3 to you.

Best Answer

• EldEld
    edited September 2012 Accepted Answer
    I have a few. Unfortunately my logs don't have the "look" command that I sent, so I'm not 100% sure that the description I've attributed to Miramar is actually Her.

Kastalia:
    She is a radiant immortal and is regally poised, undulating wisps of fine vapour twisting about Her statuesque form. A haunting glimmer washes over Her fair complexion, the alabaster skin fragile with translucency. Unnaturally bright eyes flicker in a rush of fluvial chroma, outlined by salient silver tracery that defines Her feminine countenance. Thick, sandy tresses crown Her pale visage and entwine to form a loose waterfall braid, the remainder of Her unruly curls flowing to the waist. Suffused with timeless divinity, Her indomitable form wavers upon the incorporeal. She is wearing a misted anadem of the crenon, a blooming water lily, an ornate pair of riverbrass bracers, the Mantle of the River, a waterfall necklace of azurite droplets, a cascading gown of misted brocade, and a bright daisy.

Scarlatti:
    He is a radiant immortal of expressive countenance and elegant gesture, the vivid depths of His sparkling, azure eyes a poignant foil to His carmine lips. Masculine and sculptured, His features bear testament to the potential of the multiverse's artistry in an unabashed demonstration of perfect beauty. Shorn, golden locks curl blithely on His forehead, gilding deeply tanned skin, which glows with vitality. Lean and defined, strength of anatomy contrasts with the assured grace of a steady hand, and magnificent wings frame His majestic form in a powerful arc of shimmering white feathers. He is wearing a golden lyre kilt pin, a moonblossom kissed by stardusted lips, a severe, attenuated diadem, a pristine kilt of white wool, and mad jester's cufflinks on a leather cuff.

Miramar (I think, based on the scale pendant):
    She is a radiant immortal and is tall and pale, reminiscent of a caryatid of sculpted marble. Sleek curls of chestnut brown frame Her softly angular features, wisps and loose strands pinned against Her forehead by a slender silver circlet. At contrast with Her haunting complexion, a set of vivid azure eyes pierce into Her surroundings. Radiating a calm and stern bearing, She remains unmoved by winds of caprice. She is wearing a pair of white sandals, a luminous white robe, a simple silver circlet, a scale-shaped pendant, and a bejewelled silver scabbard.

Valnurana:
    She is a radiant immortal and is unimposing and small in stature, cloaked in many layers ranging from pale grey to dark slate. Where Her cloak falls to the ground the hem is indistinct, and when She moves, the shifting of fabric is soundless. Long locks of silken white hair conceal the upper portion of Her face, obscuring Her eyes from sight, but you can feel Her even gaze nonetheless. Her skin, pale and unblemished by the passage of millennia, is visible from Her cheekbones to the base of Her throat, where the small cloudy orb of a star amethyst rests. Upon Her back are wings of soft grey, the long feathers gradually lightening near the snow white wingtips. She is wearing the Shroud of Silent Dreaming, and a violet orchid tucked behind Her ear.

Babel:
    He is a radiant immortal and is darkly regal, possessing an imposing air of potent authority that permeates His towering form with a sense of ancient and terrible power. He rises a full seven feet into the air, the broad contours of His hulking form concealed beneath the ebon folds of an ornate black robe. A long white beard flows down His chest in snake-like tendrils, and His thinning hair falls down His back in wispy strands of ivory. Empty eyesockets gape in His pallid face, opening into two yawning holes of perfect, light-consuming blackness, while rows of needle-sharp teeth fill His imperiously frowning mouth, and fearsome talons extend out from His gnarled fingers. A faint miasmic haze overshadows the god's form with rippling distortions of otherworldly energies and tainted powers. He is wearing a tall iron crown, the Sword of Dunamis, a heavy golden amulet, an ornate black robe, and a large black raven perched on His shoulder.

Ourania:
    She is a radiant immortal and is surrounded by a nimbus of stars that illuminate her delicate features. Layers of pitch black hair frame Her pale, luminous face, falling down over Her slender shoulders in gentle waves that pool around Her feet. Caught in the silken strands are minuscule pin-pricks of light, bedazzling the eyes as they swirl in an endless rotation around Her. Round, liquid eyes of fathomless midnight penetrate Her ethereal visage, glistening with the wisdom of ageless time and framed by long lashes of blue-black. Her skin is pale alabaster, nearly blue with transparency and radiating softly, the silken surface reflecting pearlescent light. She is wearing an obsidian quiver of shooting stars, a crescent Moonbow, the Net of Stars, a delicate, silver, moon and star threader earring through Her right ear, an amulet of the Triple Moon, a silver tiara adorned with a single moonstone, a luminescent nosering of silver and pearl through Her right nostril, elegant robes woven from moonbeams, a scintillating stellar armlet, a blooming water lily, a delicate moonsilver anklet, a moonsilver and suede gauntlet, a ring of the vespertine skies, a resplendent haircomb, a cord of the Maiden, a luminescent moonflower charm, a glittering crystal and ivory butterfly hairpin, and a milky white rose.

Artemis:
    She is a radiant immortal and is lissome of limb with powerful facial features. Long russet hair kissed with gold is pulled back and bound in an elaborate braid tied at the crown of Her head, hanging down to Her midsection and held in place with a thin strip of leather. Her eyes are alight with the fiery fury of the Cataclysm, casting a glow upon the earthy tone of her bronze complexion. She is wearing a simple white stola, an Anachaine tribal tattoo, a brooch of silver waves, a leather and bone tribal pendant, and an intricate headpiece of garnet and onyx.

Now I wish I'd looked at more of Them at the Y600 Staff ceremony.

Answers

• There's definitely a Babel description somewhere on the old forums.

I have descriptions of Selene, Keresis, Shaitan, and I think Scarlatti as well. There's a website where someone posted descriptions of the Divine, but the descriptions are quite old and in some cases outdated. I think Apollyon looked pretty much like his description on there when I saw him-- I know Selene is slightly different, and Keresis seems to have gone through a few different incarnations.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Click here for Nexus packages
    Currently available: Abs, Cnote, Keepalive, Lootpet, Mapmod
  • Asara's website, as @Zahan mentioned, has most of them, but may be a bit out of date. Would be a decent starting place though.

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• That's the website I was referring to.

• AeryllinAeryllin Michigan, USA
    I have a handful that I can dig up for you, Nell. :)

• Pastebin link because the forums give me an error every time I try to c/p anything with enter spaces.

http://pastebin.com/VY5NYvEJ

• edited September 2012
    I was gonna suggest referring to the Cyrene Pantheon, but..guess not. Ah well.

EDIT: THE - THAT SMILEY

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • @Eraseriel The statues in the Pantheon aren't the personal descriptions, though, and don't always give the same detail. The description of the statue of Scarlatti has no mention of wings, for example.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    I have Twilight and Pandemonium somewhere. Phaestus too, but I'll only dig it up when I'm back from holidays.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Sarapis stands here quietly in the background. 

He is a radiant immortal and is clad in simple traveling clothes including sturdy leather sandals, loose brown pants, a simple grey shift and a dusty brown jacket. He is completely naked.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Sarapis description probably predates the tailoring system.  I kind of vaguely remembering him having clothing with the boar on it but that was 12 years ago.
  • Thanks everyone!
  • Phaestus
    He is a radiant immortal and is enveloped in a haze of sweltering heat, the distinctive scent of molten iron permeating the air around Him. Dark as coal and glinting with flecks of silver, unruly curls frame His strongly sculpted features, hanging well past His broad shoulders in a loosely plaited braid. A pair of bushy eyebrows and a long beard complement His ruddy complexion, and the same coarse, black hair covers the powerful muscles in His arms. A fine coating of soot dusts His callused hands, and His fingernails are caked with dirt and ash. A spark of mischief dances within the depths of His steel-coloured eyes, conspiring with an easy, paternal smile to soften the intensity of His unwavering gaze. He is wearing a pair of black leather boots, a blue and silver tartan great kilt, a sleeveless black tunic, a hammered silver hip flask, a steel pauldron, and a leather sporran tooled with dwarven runes.

Twilight: 
    He is a radiant immortal and is enshrouded in the form of an evanescent black wraith. An insubstantial spectre of swirling ebony forming the shape of a hooded and cowled creature, any direct glance upon Him brings only confusion, your gaze drifting aside as if by its own volition. Only the twin red embers of His eyes, staring out from within His magisterial robes alleviate the perfect darkness of His form. He is wearing a black cowl, and a magisterial cloak of swirling shadow.
  • someone's been busy

• I rather wish I could unsee that :'(
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • It's just something I realized a few moments ago.  I have the oddest pictures in my head for each Divine and I kinda wanted to see how they stacked up.  Though, I doubt they will.  I imagine Babel as Tyrant Overlord Baal for instance.

Anyway, if anyone can share, all my <3 to you.

Better get them quick.  I've a feeling that after the current event surrounding the Ormyrr/Dala'myrr/Bal'met is over, there won't BE any more Divines

• Would be neat if you could check people's honors from the website through the http://www.achaea.com/user/2363/honors thing, and through that could see descriptions

• Veldrin said:
    Would be neat if you could check people's honors from the website through the http://www.achaea.com/user/2363/honors thing, and through that could see descriptions
    See the description of a person you've never met? Honors maybe but no on the description.
  • If you're still interested in more of these, I should have some from parts of the recent event. At least Mithraea and Agatheis. I can pull them out of my logs at some point if you want.
  • I pulled a lot of them here:

• This just seems like the best place to put this.

Shade of Tarah:
    Brittle and broken, jagged shards of shadow crack free and tumble from the
    shade of Tarah, only to reform into Her slender beauty once more, keeping Her
    in eternal torment. Once beautiful and delicate features are now twisted into a
    visage of pure terror and pain, Her smoky form fading around the edges.

Anyone got the rest?
  • Thanks Eurulis!

l phaestus;l vastar;l valnurana;l thoth;l pandora;l oneiros;l artemis;l scarlatti;l deucalion;l Neraeos;l aurora;l maya;l ourania;l babel;l sarapis
    He is a radiant immortal and is enveloped in a haze of sweltering heat, the distinctive scent of 
    molten iron permeating the air around Him. Dark as coal and glinting with flecks of silver, unruly 
    curls frame His strongly sculpted features, hanging well past His broad shoulders in a loosely 
    plaited braid. A pair of bushy eyebrows and a long beard complement His ruddy complexion, and the 
    same coarse, black hair covers the powerful muscles in His arms. A fine coating of soot dusts His 
    callused hands, and His fingernails are caked with dirt and ash. A spark of mischief dances within 
    the depths of His steel-coloured eyes, conspiring with an easy, paternal smile to soften the 
    intensity of His unwavering gaze. He is wearing a pair of black leather boots, a blue and silver 
    tartan great kilt, a sleeveless black tunic, a hammered silver hip flask, a steel pauldron, a 
    leather sporran tooled with dwarven runes, and a black ribbon of remembrance.
    (p) 9535h (100%), 8428m (100%) 41060e, 36245w 82.1% excdbk- 23:01:03.526
    He is a radiant immortal and is wreathed in the Eternal wind, flowing around Him as He stays aloft, 
    uplifted by great wings the shade and colour of storm clouds, a physical link to His mortal kin. His 
    eyes glow brightly with the fury of Thunder, their colour constantly and smoothly changing between 
    deep violet and bright cerulean hues. Dancing upon His skin, tiniest motes of light move about in 
    rhythmic patterns, occasionally coalescing into a coruscating flare. He is wearing a slim neckchain 
    of finest silver, the Circlet of the Winds, a glove made from cerulean scales, a stuffed Triton's 
    head, an electrum medallion engraved with a silver wing, a winged headband of silver, and flowing 
    robes of cascading light motes bearing the arms of Vastar.
    (p) 9535h (100%), 8428m (100%) 41060e, 36245w 82.1% excdbk- 23:01:03.838
    Ourania tests the string upon Her bow.
    (p) 9535h (100%), 8428m (100%) 41060e, 36245w 82.1% excdbk- 23:01:03.847
    She is a radiant immortal and is unimposing and small in stature, cloaked in many layers ranging 
    from pale grey to dark slate. Where Her cloak falls to the ground the hem is indistinct, and when 
    She moves, the shifting of fabric is soundless. Long locks of silken white hair conceal the upper 
    portion of Her face, obscuring Her eyes from sight, but you can feel Her even gaze nonetheless. Her 
    skin, pale and unblemished by the passage of millennia, is visible from Her cheekbones to the base 
    of Her throat, where the small cloudy orb of a star amethyst rests. Upon Her back are wings of soft 
    grey, the long feathers gradually lightening near the snow white wingtips. She is wearing the Shroud 
    of Silent Dreaming, and a violet orchid tucked behind Her ear.
    (p) 9535h (100%), 8428m (100%) 41060e, 36245w 82.1% excdbk- 23:01:03.877
    He is a radiant immortal and is lank, willowy and bewitchingly taking. As slight as a sapling tree, 
    his frame although slender and elongated, radiates an unworldly fortitude and strength of will. Six 
    long and sinewy arms extend around Him the top four, relaxed and swinging, the last pair crossed 
    sternly over His torso. His hands move in a snakelike manner, gracefully dancing and moving at all 
    times. Thin streams of silken black hair fall from above the blank, oval mask strapped over His face 
    masking the true visage of Death. He is wearing an oval mask, a pair of Logosian Gauntlets, three 
    pairs of black silken gloves, a lock of midnight hair wound about His wrist, a dragonskin quiver, 
    unique black robes, leather sandals, a plain bone earring through His left ear, an ornate bloodstone 
    scabbard, a plain bone earring through His right ear, an onyx scabbard, and a Soulstone pendant.
    (p) 9535h (100%), 8428m (100%) 41060e, 36245w 82.1% excdbk- 23:01:03.913
    She is a radiant immortal, Her brilliant green eyes alight with the knowledge of some secret jest. 
    Her unruly ebony hair tumbles in loose curls about Her shoulders, with a single lock of 
    scintillating rainbow hues twisting defiantly over Her brow. Her slim, willowy form and girlish 
    features are perpetually animated by the boundless enthusiasm of youth, imbuing Her with an aura of 
    restlessness and an inscrutably mercurial air of whimsy. Her right hand is delicately crafted of 
    silver, nearly liquid in its appearance, and moves as easily and gracefully as Her other. She is 
    wearing a polished darkbow, a pair of bright silver sandals laced up to Her knees, a crown of 
    flowers in every colour of the rainbow, a short iridescent ivory toga, a winding hair ribbon of 
    golden vines, a small, blue towel, a quiver brimming with arrows, fluffy, majestic purple bath robes,
     and a silver blackbird brooch.
    (p) 9535h (100%), 8428m (100%) 41060e, 36245w 82.1% excdbk- 23:01:03.949
    He is a radiant immortal and is emanating a soft white light. He is wearing white silken robes.
    (p) 9535h (100%), 8428m (100%) 41060e, 36245w 82.1% excdbk- 23:01:03.960
    She is a radiant immortal and is lissome of limb with powerful facial features. Long russet hair 
    kissed with gold is pulled back and bound in an elaborate braid tied at the crown of Her head, 
    hanging down to Her midsection and held in place with a thin strip of leather. Her eyes are alight 
    with the fiery fury of the Cataclysm, casting a glow upon the earthy tone of her bronze complexion. 
    She is wearing a simple white stola, an Anachaine tribal tattoo, a brooch of silver waves, a leather 
    and bone tribal pendant, and an intricate headpiece of garnet and onyx.
    (p) 9535h (100%), 8428m (100%) 41060e, 36245w 82.1% excdbk- 23:01:03.986
    He is a radiant immortal of expressive countenance and elegant gesture, the vivid depths of His 
    sparkling, azure eyes a poignant foil to His carmine lips. Masculine and sculptured, His features 
    bear testament to the potential of the multiverse's artistry in an unabashed demonstration of 
    perfect beauty. Shorn, golden locks curl blithely on His forehead, gilding deeply tanned skin, which 
    glows with vitality. Lean and defined, strength of anatomy contrasts with the assured grace of a 
    steady hand, and magnificent wings frame His majestic form in a powerful arc of shimmering white 
    feathers. He is wearing a golden lyre kilt pin, a moonblossom kissed by stardusted lips, a severe, 
    attenuated diadem, a pristine kilt of white wool, and a thin mask of black paint.
    (p) 9535h (100%), 8428m (100%) 41060e, 36245w 82.1% excdbk- 23:01:04.017
    He is a radiant immortal, His august form manifesting as a human male in the prime of life. Taut, 
    olive skin is marked with the fine lines of advancing age, lending Him a sense of gravitas. Salt and 
    pepper hair falls in a neat, left-leaning part with no strand out of place. Clean shaven, His visage 
    is severe, with His strong chin, aquiline nose, and the crows feet that gather about His eyes 
    untempered by any trace of a smile or laugh lines. Tightness gathers about His eyes, the irises of 
    which are molten gold. A coruscating nimbus outlines Deucalion's frame, and the smokey flavour of a 
    low-burning flame lingers in the wake of His presence. He is wearing a pair of charcoal-coloured 
    breeches, a pair of black leather boots, a fine linen tunic, a swirling vestment of teal and bronze 
    hues, a supple leather scabbard, an iron ring, and a crimson stained silken ribbon.
    (p) 9535h (100%), 8428m (100%) 41060e, 36245w 82.1% excdbk- 23:01:04.053
    He is a radiant immortal. Neraeos is the very picture of self-assured youth. Tall and lean, His 
    stance radiates strength and confidence even through His armour, managing grace and casual elegance 
    among stiff leather and bronze. Dark, blonde hair, sandy in some places, is perpetually touseled 
    around a face of bronze skin and blue-green, expressive eyes. Despite His initially young appearance,
     His expression is stern, His face hardened into a maturity that speaks of divine eternity. The 
    scent of the sea, fresh and salty, ever lingers about Him, the legacy of His realm, and strong, 
    calloused hands always possess a weapon in their grasp, ready to fight, protect, and challenge. He 
    is wearing a necklace of fingers taken from oathbreakers, an opaline brooch, a purple and white 
    silken tunic, sculpted bronze greaves, the Ring of Virtas, a snow-white sealskin cloak emblazoned 
    with a golden hippocampus, a brilliant cuirass of solid bronze, a purple cord of Duty, simple 
    leather sandals, a brazen helm with a plume of white coral spines, and a Pendant of Oceans.
    (p) 9535h (100%), 8428m (100%) 41060e, 36245w 82.1% excdbk- 23:01:04.114
    She is a radiant immortal, Her stark frame shrouded within a golden nimbus of light. Across 
    alabaster flesh crawl silvery tendrils, suffusing the skin with an eerie shimmer. The living tattoo 
    flickers and contorts, intermittently writhing into the magnificent outlines of both phoenix and 
    dragon. Crowning a stoic visage, platinum tresses edge over Her shoulder blades, the luminous 
    strands infused with rich flecks of incandescence. Her timeless countenance is a study of pious 
    resolve, inky eyes awash with a fierce glow of determination. She is wearing soft leather boots of 
    tan and gold, a pair of ivory gauze trousers, a silken tunic of ivory, gilded with golden hues, a 
    burnished girdle of solid gold, a plain ring of polished gold, and a crimson stained silken ribbon.
    (p) 9535h (100%), 8428m (100%) 41060e, 36245w 82.1% excdbk- 23:01:04.145
    She is a radiant immortal, nearly human in appearance. Raven hair, touched at the temples with white,
     sweeps back from Her austere face to be bound at Her nape in an intricate knot. The steely grey of 
    Her eyes casts a serious light to Her features, tempered by warmer flecks of silver. Her gaze is 
    stern and penetrating, yet not untouched by compassion. A shimmering, transparent grey veil covers 
    Her lips and chin. Beneath it, the beginnings of a smile can be seen playing at the corners of Her 
    lips. She is wearing a runed scabbard, a Durgan cameo pendant, a gown of silver-grey silk with an 
    owl-shaped mithril brooch fastened at Her waist, and a ruby-banded quiver.
    (p) 9535h (100%), 8428m (100%) 41060e, 36245w 82.1% excdbk- 23:01:04.175
    She is a radiant immortal and is surrounded by a nimbus of stars that illuminate her sorrowful 
    features. Layers of pitch black hair frame Her pale, luminous face, falling over Her slender 
    shoulders in gentle waves that pool around Her bare feet. Caught in the silken strands are minuscule 
    pin-pricks of subdued light, swirling in an endless rotation around Her. Round, liquid eyes of 
    fathomless midnight penetrate Her ethereal visage, glistening with the wisdom of ageless time, 
    framed by long lashes of blue-black and shadowed by grief. Her skin is pale alabaster, nearly blue 
    with transparency and radiating softly, the silken surface reflecting pearlescent light. She is 
    wearing an obsidian quiver of shooting stars, the Net of Stars, a Spirit Walker house band of 
    obsidian, an amulet of the Triple Moon, a skein of utterly black thread, a thread of fate curling 
    about Her wrist, a string of luminescent opals draped through Her hair, a cord of the Maiden, a ring 
    of the Serpentlords, a silver tiara with three moon-shaped opals, elegant robes woven from moonbeams,
     a scintillating stellar armlet, a blooming water lily pouch, a delicate moonsilver anklet, the Veil 
    of the Night sky, a ring of the vespertine skies, a resplendent haircomb, and amaranthine raiments 
    of the Night.
    (p) 9535h (100%), 8428m (100%) 41060e, 36245w 82.1% excdbk- 23:01:04.223
    He is a radiant immortal and is darkly regal, possessing an imposing air of potent authority that 
    permeates His towering form with a sense of ancient and terrible power. He rises a full seven feet 
    into the air, the broad contours of His hulking form concealed beneath the ebon folds of an ornate 
    black robe. A long white beard flows down His chest in snake-like tendrils, and His thinning hair 
    falls down His back in wispy strands of ivory. Empty eyesockets gape in His pallid face, opening 
    into two yawning holes of perfect, light-consuming blackness, while rows of needle-sharp teeth fill 
    His imperiously frowning mouth, and fearsome talons extend out from His gnarled fingers. A faint 
    miasmic haze overshadows the god's form with rippling distortions of otherworldly energies and 
    tainted powers. He is wearing a tall iron crown, a living third eye upon His brow, a large black 
    raven perched on His shoulder, a heavy golden amulet, and an ornate black robe.
    (p) 9535h (100%), 8428m (100%) 41060e, 36245w 82.1% excdbk- 23:01:04.260
    He is a radiant immortal and is clad in simple traveling clothes including sturdy leather sandals, 
    loose brown pants, a simple grey shift and a dusty brown jacket. He is completely naked.

• <3 Aurora <3
  • Depends some immortals have several descriptions they've used over the years. I'm assuming you want just the current ones which have been provided.
    (Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
    (Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
    (Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."
  • She is a radiant immortal, Her stark frame shrouded within a golden nimbus of light. Across 
    alabaster flesh crawl silvery tendrils, suffusing the skin with an eerie shimmer. The living tattoo 
    flickers and contorts, intermittently writhing into the magnificent outlines of both phoenix and 
    dragon. Crowning a stoic visage, platinum tresses edge over Her shoulder blades, the luminous 
    strands infused with rich flecks of incandescence. Her timeless countenance is a study of pious 
    resolve, inky eyes awash with a fierce glow of determination. She is wearing soft leather boots of 
    tan and gold, a pair of ivory gauze trousers, a silken tunic of ivory, gilded with golden hues, a 
    burnished girdle of solid gold, a plain ring of polished gold, and a crimson stained silken ribbon.

I'm a bit confused at this. Does this mean that Aurora's eyes, including the sclera, are entirely black?