Morro and Adalie

edited September 2012 in The Scarlattan Theatre
A long-ish log of me and Adalie bantering back and forth. We're friends OOC, so being able to poke at each other like this is a lot of fun. This is from her point-of-view, as Mudlet decided to crash on me.

http://pastebin.com/xvvUnAC2

And then she went "COME AT ME BRO" and killed me a bunch of times. True story.

Comments

• Best and most fun sort of RP--that which just happens off the cuff. Also, Flair isn't weird!
  • Haha, I actually love Flair lots, but Adalie's just bitter. That's also why she faked having a closer relationship with Silas than she actually does (she did have one of his kids, but they barely interact, really) just to hurt Morro. Because drama. Haha.

• I know. It looked really fun. Wish I'd have been there to jump in. Also, of course Flair is weird. He's batcrap insane.
  • As I was reading this, all I could picture was Keisha Fabo. I am a terrible person.
  • Had to look that up, Delph. You -are- a terrible person.
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    Vaguely disappointed at the lack of, "Your Mom" jokes, especially considering how appropriate they would have been. Also, no references to Zaoria's suicide? @Morro, I'm disappointed. ;)

Fabulous catfight, though, girls. I miss you, @Adalie. :(
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • D: Zaoria came up so little in conversation that I usually don't associate her with Adalie. Will have to remember that next time.
  • I keep hearing cat-meows-and-hisses in the background when I'm reading this.

• There's a lot of bitter, for sure. It's not "quality" RP, but it was lots of fun, and it's nice to have someone you can cause conflict with, knowing that they aren't going to get bent out of shape about it OOC.
  • Morro and I decided OOCly that we wanted to have a rivalry of sorts, and this was the RP (unplanned other than "let's go get mad at each other so we have an excuse to try and kill each other") purposely meant to escalate us to that level. It's nothing fancy or profound, but it was really fun for both of us, which was the goal.