League of Legends

Comments

• I saw Ocelote play rengar AP mid the other day.. once he was fed he ran around twoshotting people/entire teams with his W after ulting them. Once he'd sprung his trick he had to wait a long time before he could do it again though.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Rangor said:
    I saw Ocelote play rengar AP mid the other day.. once he was fed he ran around twoshotting people/entire teams with his W after ulting them. Once he'd sprung his trick he had to wait a long time before he could do it again though.
    Well one thing I like about Rengar is, once you use five of your abilities to fill your special bar, you can use your special and then an ability right after it. I tend to use this while in a bush, and someone walks by within range, I'll leap from the bush, hit them with the Q special, then the regular Q, then the W and then they're usually dead. If not, I use E or Ignite, or leap again from the bushes. It's fun when in a lane, and they try to run away from you via the bush lines, because you can just keep leaping to close the distance so long as you are in the bush.

• Every Rengar on my team always sucks, just sucks. Every Rengar on the enemy team is always ridiculously competent, running down from top lane to snatch kills on my unwary mid, mysteriously doing the same in bot lane, then vanishing into our jungle with his stupid stupid ultimate. I'm prepared to accept that the element of continuity could be me, but I don't see how. I do not like Rengar. He is jinxed.
    I feel this way about Teemo. Of course, his global passive doesn't help...(his global passive is sort of like a joke, the global passive being "HE'S SO F-ING CUTE, I WANT TO KILL HIM!" and then everyone rushes in single-file to kill him, and dies to his mushrooms and poison darts.

No, I'm serious.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Tank teemo is the most hillarious thing to be.

build frozen mallet, wit's end, stack on with defensive items. Watch everyone try to kill you. :)
  • - Teemo. Just.. - him.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • It's kind of sad to see all those LoL characters with names stolen from Achaea players. (Vayne knows what I'm talking about amirite?)
    Feeding from the whole time, but it was still a good match. 

• that poor teemo

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.

• HOw did I miss this thread!? LoL?? Sure I'm game... I do ARAM like hell now.

Slyfuzzyman is my ign 

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20931093

Back when I was playing ranked support :(
  • Zeon said:

that poor teemo

He deserved every single bit of it.

• Having a great game as support Lulu, shutting down enemy Alistar/Vayne with my pixie powers, saving my team and picking up assists when the enemy mid lane and Gangplank jungle chase my mid AP Yi and jungle Volibear into our bot jungle, generally doing awesomely, until...

Attempting to reconnect...

1:01am: Servers are offline for the patch. See the Service Status forums for more Details.

:ar!
    Same here, except we were doing horribly. 

• Hawek said:

Back when I was playing ranked support :(

Support es suffering.

• I dunno, I kinda enjoy support. Unless I'm playing Blitz. Then it's a matter of how well my grabs are going to feed my ADC. If I'm never hitting but just -touching- them, it really makes it worse. I did this one game. Every. Single. Grab. It touched them, but apparently never hit their hitbox. So disappoint.
  • The main thing with support is it adds a whole new layer to the dice roll of humanity that is solo queue. As mid/top/ADC, you try to play well and hope your team plays well, but if they're not great, you can still do well enough to carry them. As jungle, you try to play well, and rely somewhat on your team being good enough to coordinate with you on ganks. As support, you try to play well, but no matter how well you play, you're relying on your team 100%. You can ward and shield and harass and heal and stun like a pro, but if your carry sucks, you can't do much about it. Supports can't carry the game on their own. Not unless they stop being supports and pick up a Triforce or whatever.

I like Blitz because he's the best support for presenting near-idiot-proof kills to your team on a silver platter, if you can land the grab.

Sometimes I fall back on my "f my team and f this game" Lulu build, after my gold items, of berzerker greaves, malady, wit's end, and black cleaver. It works, but only after I reach a certain threshold of contempt for my team.
  • yeah, I don't like playing support unless I'm queing with at least one other who'll be my ADC. Blitz is definately best for scrub supports, though. Nunu if you can... but Nunu is boring as hell for me on support. "Cast bloodboil, run around, cast bloodboil, run around."
  • Aaand that is why I don't go solo queue anymore.

Get to level 30, Daklore pls. :(

• Having a great game as support Lulu, shutting down enemy Alistar/Vayne with my pixie powers, saving my team and picking up assists when the enemy mid lane and Gangplank jungle chase my mid AP Yi and jungle Volibear into our bot jungle, generally doing awesomely, until...

1:01am: Servers are offline for the patch. See the Service Status forums for more Details.

:ar!
    Something shittier happened to me last night:

Brand mid vs Vlad. Level 8 or so, getting minor lag so I'm like 5-4 instead of 7-0. Get Vlad low, flash over minions and land Q for stun, W on cooldown so I hit R on him (he's at 10% under tower, I'm also under tower but high health so not worried).

15s later Vlad says "Owned" and Jax "Saved from the kill by my stun" -_-
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Dat Server Stun OP
    I'm playing with a rat -.- 

• I use to play, but I don't think I will be any good with my computer now, might try it here soon though

- 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.

SerpentKai Go!

• Rangor said:
    lvl 1 and no masteries/runes is such a bitch. Health pots defeats my AD beginner damage. :(
    Go to 

http://www.lolpro.com/ - guide website for building your character. Runes/masteries and items. Sometimes they have tips and tricks on how to execute kills. 

The best thing to do is if you are AD, grab boots (350g) and 3 health pots (105g) to start and if you get to at or below half health pop a health potion. Let your support do the harassing and then you jump in if the person is low health best to go for the kill. Remember you are ADC (Attack Damage Carry) so your job is to sit in the back and do damage. If you are rushing in, you'll be dead first and of no use. So use bushes to hide in and then jump into battles 2-3 seconds after they start.
  • Kresslack said:
    Rangor said:
    I saw Ocelote play rengar AP mid the other day.. once he was fed he ran around twoshotting people/entire teams with his W after ulting them. Once he'd sprung his trick he had to wait a long time before he could do it again though.
    Well one thing I like about Rengar is, once you use five of your abilities to fill your special bar, you can use your special and then an ability right after it. I tend to use this while in a bush, and someone walks by within range, I'll leap from the bush, hit them with the Q special, then the regular Q, then the W and then they're usually dead. If not, I use E or Ignite, or leap again from the bushes. It's fun when in a lane, and they try to run away from you via the bush lines, because you can just keep leaping to close the distance so long as you are in the bush.
    Actually the best method is to sit in the bush with 2 of the four ferocity bars full. At this point you are in perfect position to chain attacks. You leap from the bush, Q to do damage, E to slow the target. Then at full ferocity you have options if you aren't taking high damage you should continue with Q again with a full ferocity it will reset your timers and you can attack with another q after or what you can do is use W and heal yourself if you are being attacked and then follow that up with some damage or slow if they are running. Full ferocity to start is great but your burst damage is better maximized when ferocity is the final or near final attack. Also, if they are next to a bush, veer into the bush and then re-jump on them for even more damage.
  • The main thing with support is it adds a whole new layer to the dice roll of humanity that is solo queue. As mid/top/ADC, you try to play well and hope your team plays well, but if they're not great, you can still do well enough to carry them. As jungle, you try to play well, and rely somewhat on your team being good enough to coordinate with you on ganks. As support, you try to play well, but no matter how well you play, you're relying on your team 100%. You can ward and shield and harass and heal and stun like a pro, but if your carry sucks, you can't do much about it. Supports can't carry the game on their own. Not unless they stop being supports and pick up a Triforce or whatever.

I like Blitz because he's the best support for presenting near-idiot-proof kills to your team on a silver platter, if you can land the grab.

Sometimes I fall back on my "f my team and f this game" Lulu build, after my gold items, of berzerker greaves, malady, wit's end, and black cleaver. It works, but only after I reach a certain threshold of contempt for my team.
    I rather enjoy sona over all the other supports. I actually carried a game from support position with her one time when my ADC wasn't the best. I do admit you are almost fully at the mercy of your teammates in ranked games but as a support it is your job to get kills for your ADC so if you can't get the kills then it's partially your fault. I enjoy support more than most people but that's probably because I'm good at it. Never lost a ranked game as support *knock on wood*. Gfor10 items are a necessity and I even keep a fully support runepage and a full ap runepage. I switch depending on how squishy the other team is or is not.

• Regnar OP.

I actually -have- him(don't ask me why I bought him, I had just gotten home from the hospital), and still haven't played him. What's worse is I don't even play top anymore. ^_^; Been mostly bottom as either ADC or support, or the occasional jungler as a last second pick because no one can decide what they're playing.
  • These few weeks have been a great time for my League play. I'm currently sitting at 1312 elo and a 3/0 ranked win-loss ratio, the patches have been pretty great overall, and Arcade Sona skin. Man! One of the best skins in League.

Here's to some more good times! Hopefully Season 3 would bring more great news!

• I try not to play as much as I have in the past, those 6 hour marathon sessions kind of upset the significant other. But I still enjoy playing occasionally.

Once Rengar gets going, there is no stopping him. It's OP man!

Also, on the subject of Blitz, he's hilarious. Or frustrating as all getup. But he's now one of my most favorite champs because 1) He demoralizes like nobody's business. Sometimes it's just funny to play against a terrible Teemo/Ezreal bottom combo and you 3-hit them (Q, E, R) and they die and then they rage quit because you've got 13 kills between you and your ADC after a few minutes. What do you do, amrite? Or, like someone above said, when your fist touches them but apparently misses their hitbox... all... game... long.  2) His W is a big favorite of mine out of just about any ability in the game. I hate being slow. I want to get somewhere NOW. Being able to pretty consistently maintain a 500ish movespeed is just great. Plus you spam it to build up your mana with your Tear of the Goddess!
  • Thoughts on the new champ, Kha'Zix? The evolve mechanic seems rather complicated, but pretty interesting nonetheless.
  • never tried this game before... is it like GArena where your player account is the one that levels up, or do you get to choose a character and you get to build it up ala WoW?