Video Games

Comments

• EldEld
    edited August 2012
    Oh, LORD. So ridiculous. Pretty sure the wizard leveling thing in the forest was my first introduction to binary search, though, so good for something. For BBS games, Trade Wars was always fun.
    And can a BBS be considered anything but online?
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Sarapis said:
    Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance. Best RTS ever made, and your success isn't determined by how many times/minute you can click.
    We should play this. I loved the hell out of this game.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
    Also, if any of you play/want to play nba 2k12 hit me up. I'd never even heard of basketball ( i knw it existed, that's it) before i got introduced to it, and now i'm hooked. It's crazy fun. I want to play some online private league stuff with friends and that would be cool.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • adom and nethack mmmmm

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.

• Playing Banjo Kazooie on an emulator in my spare time. The nostalgia alone makes it for me. (Gameplay is still fun as hell)

• I just bought FF 13-2, I hope it's better than 13!

Also, now I have Banjo Kazooie music stuck in my head. ><
  • ew :(

never buying another ff game after 13-2. don't even know why I bought that one
  • EiredhelEiredhel California
    Tagg said:
    ew :(

Lots of skin showing on questionably aged females? 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• Lend me your copy tagg?
    My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.
  • Tagg said:
    ew :(

Is it way worse or something? The reviews leaned toward it being better. D:
    Dethea is trapped inside a super smash bros selection screen D: that's why she's not on achaea. SOMEONE NEEDS TO SELECT HER BEFORE SHE IS LOST FOREVER IN A LOADING SCREEN.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Everyone will choose Mr. Game&Watch instead!!

personally i preferred jigglypuff

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Ice Climbers or bust.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • DK. Of course, I've only played Melee, not Brawl.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Kirby from the original Super Smash is as good as it gets
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    I'm just going to leave this here. Most peculiar, most hilarious NES game I've ever encountered.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Amunet said:
    I'm just going to leave this here. Most peculiar, most hilarious NES game I've ever encountered.

I think you'd like the original Maniac Mansion too. I spent way too many hours playing that as a kid! Also, if we're going (almost) retro, I'd like to give a shout-out to Mother 0 and Earthbound, which I anticipate playing again soon (I've played it too recently ><).
  • Dethea said:
    Amunet said:

I think you'd like the original Maniac Mansion too. I spent way too many hours playing that as a kid! Also, if we're going (almost) retro, I'd like to give a shout-out to Mother 0 and Earthbound, which I anticipate playing again soon (I've played it too recently ><).
    Upcoming unavoidable separation from all of my consoles for about six months absolutely requires me to do another Earthbound playthrough. I think for a change of pace I'll visit the sanctuaries in order this time.
  • Anyone else here on GW2?
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • I wish, but my POS of a computer can't handle it. I'm on ye olde GW1 though, on occassion. Which ... doesn't matter in this instance ^_^;
    have 2 copies of sins of a solar empire rebellion and 2 copies of nba 2k12 if anyone wants them on steam

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • I don't know if my computer could handle sins of a solar empire.... but I'd totally play it if it did. NBA2k12 .... I don't even like to watch basketball... ^_^;;
    google "Can you run it" and check? I get a lot of free copies because i suck their chickens and apparently was one of like four people who actually submitted bug reports throughout the beta, out of 2500 testers.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Mishgul said:
    google "Can you run it" and check? I get a lot of free copies because i suck their chickens and apparently was one of like four people who actually submitted bug reports throughout the beta, out of 2500 testers.
    I demand a copy. Naaaoooo

add sheepdog_mcfry on steam

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Cinya said:

Anyone else here on GW2?

Yus, I'm on Tarnished Coast.
  • Mishgul said:
    add sheepdog_mcfry on steam
    Just add me - Erasariel. I can't add ppl since I haven't bought a game exactly :\

• Dragonknight said:
    Anyone else here on GW2?
    Yus, I'm on Tarnished Coast.
    I'm on Stormbluff Isle with a few other Achaeans, if you feel like popping over sometime! Feel free to add me - I'm pwnieride.2784. 
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
    anyone else want a copy of sins of a solar empire rebellion 

-

As drawn by Shayde