Player Pics

Comments

• edited September 2012
    It's a date.

Please don't hook a dogfish, shark, stingray, or anything else that I have contemplate whether it's worth it to unhook it or not.
  • Together, we will catch beautiful fish.
  • I'll probably regret this later... but here's my ugly mug...

That's my niece trying to get away, she really wanted to get up and go-go-go that day. This was the best picture that could be obtained that day... and considering it's been almost a year since my last photograph, there likely won't be another one of me taken until 2013... 2014 if I can help it.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Daklore said:
    I'll probably regret this later... but here's my ugly mug...

That's my niece trying to get away, she really wanted to get up and go-go-go that day. This was the best picture that could be obtained that day... and considering it's been almost a year since my last photograph, there likely won't be another one of me taken until 2013... 2014 if I can help it.
    Your niece is adorable with that grin! I'll post a picture just because you did... if I can find one I like.

This is my daughter photobombing me when I was trying to fix my hair using my webcam

meh

• D:

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    edited September 2012
    little known fact is Sarapis was the inspiration for Walter White (of Breaking Bad).  Had to blow up the meth lab again???
  • Zaeel here, Yeah yeah no one knows who I am yet.. but I thought I'd post a picture nonetheless. Enjoy ladies! (Haha kidding, of course!)

• edited September 2012

• TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    edited September 2012

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

• turoi you and ellodin should hook up sometime and send us a picture of the meet you guys have haha

@Deladan I'm down if he's on the same ilsand and drinks :D Bring him out to da cluuuub!!!

• edited September 2012
    @Hhaos I'll see your fish pics, and I'll raise you two more. 
  • HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    edited September 2012
    Why I'd rather catch an alligator gar then a turtle, last piece of skipjack, in the water for less then two minutes...

So as not to ruin the thread, if you want more fishing pictures, @Jacen, just read my articles on squidoo
  • I need to start fishing again..

• HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    edited September 2012
    After seeing @Deladan's post and being told he looked like an axe murderer, @Zaeel, then I guess I'm going to have to post an equally bad--- pic

Won't let me change it around, but I don't always look 12 I swear!!!!
  • That is why I do not fish for sport. When I do fish it is for the Dinner Table and only as much as we need.

Interesting? Highly doubt it!
    @Hawek I like how it's like an Elder Scrolls looking axe, and not a lumberjack one XD

• @turoi Haha, shame I rushed it way to quickly...
  • @Hhaos yeah buddy.. You always look 12.. @Hawek I love the picture of Deladan, it totally fits his character.. @Deladan dude.. Sorry buddy but you do look like an axe murderer :P

• I kill you all

• I never cease to be amazed how different people look from how I picture them.

• Zaeel said:
    @Hhaos yeah buddy.. You always look 12.. @Hawek I love the picture of Deladan, it totally fits his character.. @Deladan dude.. Sorry buddy but you do look like an axe murderer :P
    Isn't he like 6"4? Bit tall for 12. :P

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Arador said:
    I never cease to be amazed how different people look from how I picture them.
    I'm always surprised how old people are.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • I thought I was semi-old. But I also haven't realized how long Achaea's been going for.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • edited September 2012

The first two pictures were taken from my trail cam.  I was just drawing up on a small buck and waiting for him to take a few more steps closer when a group of coyote came out of nowhere and scared it off.  This is pratically in my backyard.  and the last picture is a small portion of my family farm.  By the way I hate this forums.  No matter what it laggs when I type