Achaean Memes

Comments

• @Llyth that is fabulous... =D
  • edited February 2013
    Tvistor said:
    Anaidiana said:
    ....in what orchestra is a triangle player sitting in the middle of the violins???

It's the symphony of life, man.

damn weed smoking percussionists

• We were raiding Eleusis and I accidentally the whole thing!
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Someone said @Tagg?
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Also, this is for @Tvistor. Because I know how this feels.
  • I hate everyone
  • HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
  • It's okay because after you pit them the numbers are roughly equal.
  • HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    Tvistor said:
    It's okay because after you pit them the numbers are roughly equal.
    that's assuming the defense party listens at all, I'm seriously regretting the 4 or so IRL months that I've been runewarden because I -wanted- to stay with them. Looking back on it all, its probably best that I just qq for a long time.
  • Hhaos said:
    Tvistor said:
    that's assuming the defense party listens at all, I'm seriously regretting the 4 or so IRL months that I've been runewarden because I -wanted- to stay with them. Looking back on it all, its probably best that I just qq for a long time.
    Told you you should have come to the dark darker side. :P

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Anaidiana said:
    ....in what orchestra is a triangle player sitting in the middle of the violins???

Not sure. Ask Tagg?

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Hhaos said:
    Tvistor said:
    Do the correct thing, turn to the light we have piety.

• Last one (and damn, I wish I'd though of it the night of the advert competition):

Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • @Sylvance: I can't help but think that Phaestus one would be better if you had used Y U no Babel for the image instead.

• Shunsui said:
    @Sylvance: I can't help but think that Phaestus one would be better if you had used Y U no Babel for the image instead.
    @Shunsui - My original plan had been to imply that Phaestus would find that a confusing image, because he'd love the woman but hate the fact that she was eating cookies.  But I couldn't find a pithy way of getting that idea across.  Plus, Babel picture is too creepy :(
  • The way it works is if people already like you on the forums, they'll like your idea.
    And if they already don't like you, no amount of planning or well-imagined creative material will change their mind.

Maybe @Delphinus can define "forum elitism" for us?
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • I don't see what that thread has to do with the price of Old Toby in the Shire, but I guess if that's your definition, sure.
  • You see, not everyone likes Cain but we agreed with his good idea.

Because again, that's how it works.
  • Not everyone dislikes him either. Forum-wise, I'd count him with the "in" crowd.
  • Why don't you gentlemen take this derail to the rants thread?  Or make a meme about the Achaean forum mafia.

•  (c) 2013 don't steal.

Sorry, you forgot the deviantART watermark. Fair game.