Auction ideas

12346»

Comments

• edited February 2013
    Jules said:

For all of the snuggle-haters (it really doesn't bother me *that* much).  "No hugs" placard - gives the owner immunity to being hugged, smooched, pounced on, groped, etc... The action doesn't go through, and the molester gets some sort of message like "you feel a sudden sense of shame as soandso stares at you unnervingly"  Actually should just be a SoW item.  

Though it's far cheaper to hire on them or get them enemied.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Tbh, if the spypenny (or something like it) actually existed but took stupid amounts of time to create (see: suicidemice) that would be flipping awesome. If Achaean subterfuge became more than person X telling you everything happening in their org because they feel slighted or accidentally stumbling across a dozen mudsexers I'd be ecstatic.
  • Iocun said:
    Alternatively: a cloak of thorns. Everyone who hugs, snuggles, smooches, or touches you intimately will suffer 1000 points of bleeding.

P.S. This post was brought to you by the Achaean Association of Give Priests Nice Killing Abilities.
    Monk/BM. Mind command target hug BM, BM bstars. Yes please!
  • Some kind of like, paper lantern balloon things that you light and they float up into the sky, and drift randomly away across the continent following established wind patterns, and some significant percentage of them are destroyed or end up in the ocean, but many more land several areas away from where they went up. And you can attach letters to them.
  • Liked, because who doesn't like lanterns?
  • Can't LOL and WTF at the same time, unfortunately. Anyway, +1 to lanterns if there's a chance that they'll land in a forest and start a forest fire.
  • I like the robes of making occie 1v1 relevant. Would buy.

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited February 2013
    Iocun said:

Alternatively: a cloak of thorns. Everyone who hugs, snuggles, smooches, or touches you intimately will suffer 1000 points of bleeding.

P.S. This post was brought to you by the Achaean Association of Give Priests Nice Killing Abilities.
    Liked for the supporting association. Although the cloak is funny, and I know exactly who to buy one for.

Lanterns - would very very much enjoy.

To elaborate more on the spypenny - if you want to make spying more interesting and relevant, go for it. I just don't feel an auction item that will likely be a one-off thing is the way to go for this.

Even if "spypenny" is kind of a nifty word.

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • 'Spypenny' sounds like a James Bond character.
  • @Sylvance as much as I approve of general spy/thief buffs, thats a bit too OP

• @Antidas I get that. I just wish more people would do what @Sena does and suggest ways of making it not-OP rather than just saying 'ZOMG it sucks!'
  • Sylvance said:
    @Antidas I get that. I just wish more people would do what @Sena does and suggest ways of making it not-OP rather than just saying 'ZOMG it sucks!'
    Brainstorming is actually 1 person vomiting out unrefined ideas while 9 people tell them how and why all those ideas suck.
  • This explains so much.

Except normally it ends up being the other way around for me.
  • Ok, thanks guys! Closing this thread now. Got some nice ideas from it.
This discussion has been closed.