Singapore 'Ironcon'

Comments

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Too bad AFA and the Pet Roadshow was last week though :(

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    i am still on for this.  and i will probably be in singapore for 2 weeks also either side of the meet if anyone wants to like murder me and hide the corpse or something.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    I will do that, @Mishgul. :) And the cheapest chalet will probably be for the best.

And sure @Skye, @Arlanda. I don't mind at all. I'm only free on weekends, or evening weekdays. Let's carry it to PMs though.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Jonathin said:
    I wanna go to Asiain Ironcon just to meet Ruth. Also, why is Boosteya disliking like every post in this thread?
    Because I'm jealous. I can't afford to get there.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
    Just FYI, I'll be at Sitex this Saturday. not buying, just browsing for prices only >_>

• RuthRuth Singapore
    About 13 people seem to have expressed interest in this Singapore 'Ironcon'. That'll be: @Mishgul, @Jurixe, @Aepas, @Vrah, @Wysteria, @Aetous, @Guhem, @Garao, @Katzchen/Valden, @Arlanda, @Skye, @Panpardus, @Ellodin.

Not sure how many of you still have the plans/intention to head over next year for this little gathering. This seems like a good time to see whether it's a real interest, so I can start soliciting people from other IREs!

@Skye, imma get back to you about that Sitex thingy.

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    I will definitely be there, barring any major upsets *crosses fingers*
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• I'm coming - I'll need at least 3 months notice on the dates though.

Silly work and commitments.
  • Ahh sorry @Ruth and azn co I might have to pull out! Stupid work says I can't request leave yet because I won't accrue enough by then (;__; ) I really miss good laksa too.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• XerXer Langley
    I was wondering why my name was left out when I realized I haven't written in the thread yet >.> Planning on coming, but will have to see haha
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • If it's like midway in July or later I'll be able to make it, otherwise if it's on the dates listed for the official IronCon I'll probably still be in the US.

Sorry!
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    edited January 2013
    Ruth said:
    About 13 people seem to have expressed interest in this Singapore 'Ironcon'. That'll be: @Mishgul, @Jurixe, @Aepas, @Vrah, @Aetous, @Guhem, @Katzchen/Valden, @Arlanda, @Skye, @Xer, @Panpardus, @Tvistor. Not sure how many of you still have the plans/intention to head over next year for this little gathering. This seems like a good time to see whether it's a real interest, so I can start soliciting people from other IREs! @Skye, imma get back to you about that Sitex thingy.
    UPDATE! Tentative month for meeting is early to mid August. Some people requested for it to be earlier. I have at least 7 highly interested/likely to come. (that being, and I presume, @Jurixe, @Aepas, @Vrah, @Arlanda, @Skye, @Xer.)

• Unfortunately I will not be able to make it, flying to Sydney in late July to see Man United play the A-League allstar side and watch the Essendon v Giants on the same day.

• I really want to go, checking flight costs, might be able to work it. :)

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• I just attached earrings to a mannequin in my room, so I can just travel back from Mhaldorcon nice and quick. Saves plenty of money too, Highly encourage it.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • Lol, I told Valden (jokingly) that he'd have to join Mhaldor if he wanted to come to Mhaldorcon, and he said 'yeah, why not?' :P Muahaha. Now to just get him back into playing at all...

• RuthRuth Singapore
    If he doesn't, I will put him on a ship and sink it until he does!

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    @Grimstir might go too, if I can convince him to!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• More guys please... I don't wanna be the only guy there
  • XerXer Langley
    edited January 2013
    @Arlanda - I already see three guys who've shown an interest in going :P
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • @Arlanda I would support you but I was never issued a man card in the first place
  • I would go, but I'm still not allowed back in Singapore.

Vegas on the other hand, I can go to. So long as the event isn't at Caesar's Palace, not allowed in there anymore either.

I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.
    what do you mean 'not allowed back in Singapore' >_>

• RuthRuth Singapore
    :C

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Skye said:
    what do you mean 'not allowed back in Singapore' >_>
    Xenomorph is Michael Fay of course.

He's been caned (or cained) before.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Ruth said:

Ruth said:

About 13 people seem to have expressed interest in this Singapore 'Ironcon'. That'll be: @Mishgul, @Jurixe, @Aepas, @Vrah, @Aetous, Guhem, @Katzchen/Valden, @Arlanda, @Skye, @Xer, Panpardus, @Tvistor.

Not sure how many of you still have the plans/intention to head over next year for this little gathering. This seems like a good time to see whether it's a real interest, so I can start soliciting people from other IREs!

@Skye, imma get back to you about that Sitex thingy.

UPDATE! Tentative month for meeting is early to mid August. Some people requested for it to be earlier. I have at least 7 highly interested/likely to come. (that being, and I presume, @Jurixe, @Aepas, @Vrah, @Arlanda, @Skye, @Xer.)

Okay guys, I was asked to confirm the dates so people can arrange things. I was thinking about the dates from 6-10 August. The last few days of these dates fall around/on Singapore's national day (9 Aug) and it is more or less a public holiday for people here.

Don't want to make it too long or too short of a time spent in Singapore, so I think these five days should be adequate.

Thinkin of staying here: https://www.aloharesorts.com.sg/resort/loyang/pool-terraces

• KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited February 2013
    Won't be making it. :( Have fun guys.

Also someone needs to organise a big australian meet up or something. Flying there is much cheaper. :P

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I'm going to pester @Tvistor at some stage.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."