Quick Questions

edited September 2012 in North of Thera
Didn't see this thread about, apologies if it's out of place.

I'll start, anyone have any idea what's up with the classleads this round?  Looks like only ~60 have been decided on, and mostly ones without significant combat consequence.  It's been what, two months or so?  Seems to be an extraordinarily long delay from what I remember, though I could be wrong.

Comments

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    They'll be out soon, we've just had some other priorities over the past few weeks (as noted by the last few announce posts), combined with the ACC doing an in-depth review of each class above and beyond the regular smaller classlead reports. Stay tuned!
  • Cool, thanks for the quick reply.  I appreciate keeping everyone informed.
  • Does anyone know how much the endurance/willpower regen from astronomy is? I've never had a chance to test it, and I don't really want the whole city to be stuck with it for a year just so I can try it once.
  • Tecton said:
    They'll be out soon, we've just had some other priorities over the past few weeks (as noted by the last few announce posts), combined with the ACC doing an in-depth review of each class above and beyond the regular smaller classlead reports. Stay tuned!
    So when're you going to let Rakon into the ACC?? 
  • He is already head of the Achaean Rage Council

• Garao still waiting to get into ACC, no offence intended to you Rakon but I better get in before you do

• Will the AGC be considered for testing of these class updates as well?

• antidas isn't in the ACC yet either. I cant for the life of me figure out why, it just doesn't make sense :(

• Apparently I'm not good enough to be in the ACC anymore :(

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Cooper said:
    Apparently I'm not red enough to be in the ACC anymore :(
    fixed it for you
  • @Sena will probably know this.

If fullplate protection is 100+/100+, is each number after the 100 redundant? 
  • I don't know. Last time this was discussed, someone on the old forums (I want to say Cooper, but I'm not sure) said that stats above 100 are ignored, but I've never tested it myself.
  • We can test it.
  • Has anyone actually tested whether Death's Boon actually affects xp loss from just dying, or whether it's just a reduction in extra loss from wandering around as a soul? I've been told that it reduces xp loss from all deaths, but the same person told me that you lose less xp per death in dragonform than in lesser, which doesn't seem to match what I've seen.

• It doesn't reduce the loss from dying, only the loss from staying as a soul with 0 mana.
  • Sena said:
    It doesn't reduce the loss from dying, only the loss from staying as a soul with 0 mana.
    That's what I thought. I'll assume the person who told me otherwise is either mistaken or beneficially bugged.
  • Can anyone think of a way to get something other than blood or water into a flask?
  • Fill flask from source?
  • I don't know of a source of anything other than water, though. Also, I tried all the fountains of water that I know of, and the flask can't be filled from them (also tried other liquid containers). Not sure if that's an exclusion specific to those fountains, or if it was changed to be impossible in general.
  • My two older crated pets fall from me when I die, whereas my two newer crated ones don't. Can I stop the older ones from falling somehow?
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Arador said:

Duct Tape

Qft

• What is the syntax for using that? And send me some in a letter please?
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    edited September 2012
    ATTACH DUCTTAPE TO PET

Sure, I'll send you some in a letter! Standard Mail or FedEx? :D

• @Oceana That's odd. I noticed something similar a while back. My old pets had stopped falling from my inventory, but the newest one still did. And then I collared a tiger mount, and now that one falls, but the rest don't. I was thinking maybe it had something to do with its placement in the inventory, but haven't played around with it enough to figure it out.
  • For me it is always the same ones: the thalassan kitten and the tortoise. Anyone else with those two pets who noticed any falling or not?
  • my sirrocian fighting kitten always falls on death too. I didn't realize it was a bug...