What Happened To You Today?

1806807808809810812»

Comments

• It's okay. We gave the Senate a gift basket after the fact.

• *checks score*

Explorer Rank: 420

Niiiicccceeee!

• 10/10 Achaea.

• You have found The metal for a culling blade (level 1) talisman piece!

• I was permabanned :(. I'm going to try and show that I learned my lesson, and I can return though. Probably won't work
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I've been looking for one of these for a long time now.

(Market): You say, "In the market for a Jovan card!"
    You have purchased a sleeve containing a legend card for 60 Membership Credit(s).
    You tear open a decorated sleeve and delightedly pull a playing card featuring Boss Jovan from within!

• Today's wordle was built for Achaeans  :D
  • Need to remember to check and review skills/aliases in an infrequently used class before I go out trying to provoke a fight, lol. Blanked when the adrenaline hit.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Inserting your key into the vault's lock, you swing the door open on surprisingly well oiled hinges.
    Reaching into the vault, you triumphantly draw out a platinum giftbox!
    You hear the slamming of doors and clicking of locks as the Delos Bank begins refilling their
    vaults.
    A key to the vault dissolves to dust, the forces holding it together gone.

• If anyone could let Lerin know. I 've been shrubbed for 3 days. Thanks
  • Harenae says to you in a crisply flat voice, "Do you need us to find a replacement for you as
    Chancellor. Please rustle twice for yes. If you can perform your duties still, please rustle 
    once. Or any other number of rustlings for various messages that we will not understand."
    Harenae gestures vaguely. "We should have studied druidic ways more readily. Surely someone can
    speak with plants."
    Being a small shrubbery, you are able to do naught but perhaps rustle a bit.
    The intoxicating scents of datura flower and narcissus engulf your senses, the lush botanical
    notes of white magnolia muting their narcotic haze.
    Harenae says in a crisply flat voice, "One rustle. We will have a vegetal Chancellor. A
    Plantcellor. A Shrubcellor."
    Harenae nods once. "We do not see what could go wrong. Surely the Earthmother will approve of
    our placing Her verdant children into positions of power."

I am laughing so hard in my little shrub body!
  • I thought about rubble
  • Bo got a hug from someone who usually doesn't want hugs!
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • Getting called Great Uncle by the lovely Enalya  <3
  • Soles said:
    Getting called Great Uncle by the lovely Enalya  <3

Great U- Well what the crap man aint nobody tracking down Uncle Rack. This is horseshit.
  • Rackham said:
    Soles said:

Great U- Well what the crap man aint nobody tracking down Uncle Rack. This is horseshit.
    Is there....ANOTHER great uncle out there. BRING HIM ON!
  • Enalya said:
    Rackham said:
    Soles said:

Is there....ANOTHER great uncle out there. BRING HIM ON!

She is going to defeat you all in combat until she is the greatest uncle.
  • edited October 2022
    To whoever was controlling Ciananna or Ciannana (I forgot how to spell it okay), much appreciation for it.

Trying to explain government, law, the sky, stars and planets using mime language was not easy
  • Today I get to live my best life, fayad for life
  • Finally got some drama going on during a ball!
  • Still waiting on support email replies, being a shrub is fun.
  • You rip into a sword spider outrider with your massive, deadly claws.
    You have scored an OBLITERATING CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a sword spider outrider, retrieving the corpse.
    Still clawing at a strange, spiderweb-shaped pendant hanging from his neck, a sword spider outrider expires upon the ground.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 102.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 4th Heir to Ashaxei's Legacy.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse, flying into your hands before they can reach the ground.

I missed the headslam once again.

• I was naked and had to re-sew everything but I got to speak to people I haven't spoke to in ages since my dormancy 
  • I'm fighting a fisherman on the public news and I'm very excited to see where this leads.