I'm stuck on the task: "Rejoin your companions"

I forgot which meeting spot my companions agreed on and I've just reached level 21 so I no longer have access to the newbie channel.

Comments

• Should be the bar in lower Targossas, north of the harbour. You might also be able to WALK TO your companion once you're in Targossas.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• Iaxus said:
    Should be the bar in lower Targossas, north of the harbour. You might also be able to WALK TO your companion once you're in Targossas.
    I actually talked to them but it didn't complete the task
  • @Iaxus
    I actually talked to them but it didn't complete the task.
  • edited July 2022
    If you spoke to them and it didn't complete the task, I recommend doing an "ISSUE ME" and explaining the problem. HELP ISSUES should sort you out on how to do an issue me.

Also editing to add, the forums are kinda dead since the discord server was created, and you'll probably get help much faster on the discord! Send the DISCORD command in game to learn how to join that, if you're interested. 

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• Someone else had this same issue but in Eleusis.

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Hey, girl."

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Are you an Apostate? ..because you just tore my heart out."