Pittsburgh West Pa, NE Ohio

HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
I'm right on the border anyone else in the area? Would love to set up some meet this summer before the weather goes all wonky later in the year, just gauging interest.

Comments

• I'm a bit south of Columbus, would be down for a group thing! I usually make it out to renfaire in the autumn too!
  • im about to move from texas to sidney, OH this weekend.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    Anyone within a smallish drive would work really, I just know several players in and around the Pittsburgh and Erie areas of PA that could easily make the drive were they so inclined

• When abouts?

• Draqoom said:
    When abouts?
    ... me or @Hhaos?

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
    well just started a new job so wanna settle a bit but thinking/hoping end of august or early september. We can work out details and I'll see who else I can wrangle into this.
  • Valaria said:
    Draqoom said:
    When abouts?
    ... me or @Hhaos?

Yes

Also meant where abouts, but was drunk.

i like the renfair idea
  • I would love to go to a Ren-fair. DO we have to dress up? When and where?
  • edited May 2022
    @Draqoom Bonyconnellan castle. Also, I just arrived there yesterday.

I know the one in Warren County Ohio is September 3 - October 30, 2022  and Pittsburgh is

August 20th-September 25th !

(I have no idea how to change font size it won't let me, help)

Dressing up can be optional mainly because I'm not the type :D
  • Hey ho! What date do we want to go? I'll have to put in for some time off work and the more warning the more likely they won't pitch a fit. :pensive:
  • I'm more inclined to go to the one in Warren, personally. If the one in Pitt works better for others/most though...