Just a thought

It is always enjoyable to arrive in Achaea and to be with friends, to go on Forays, and to participate in the cities of our choice. Yet, where is the intrigue that we used to have here? Many of our orders are dormant. Many cities lack an active patron. It's nice to see that Eleusis has some direction and they are really enjoying it and their RP is wicked fun. Yet, the rest of us are left to our own devices. I suppose the answer would be individual RP-but patron-less cities can only RP so far and a staff of Illusions really does not cut it when it would be good to have the assistance of a Divine who can help us make things happen.

So I am asking, can we get some of our Active Patrons back to inspiring the cities and orders?
“There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”

Comments

• I might be wrong but I think everyone would love that. The challenge is finding people who are willing to do it and enjoy doing it. 
  • Harmonia said:
    It is always enjoyable to arrive in Achaea and to be with friends, to go on Forays, and to participate in the cities of our choice. Yet, where is the intrigue that we used to have here? Many of our orders are dormant. Many cities lack an active patron. It's nice to see that Eleusis has some direction and they are really enjoying it and their RP is wicked fun. Yet, the rest of us are left to our own devices. I suppose the answer would be individual RP-but patron-less cities can only RP so far and a staff of Illusions really does not cut it when it would be good to have the assistance of a Divine who can help us make things happen.

So I am asking, can we get some of our Active Patrons back to inspiring the cities and orders?
    I'm pretty sure the only city without an active patron is Hashan.

Pandora is sort of wherever.

Babel patrons Ashtan (iirc).
    Cyrene has Lorielan.
    Eleusis has Gaia.
    Mhaldor has Sartan (who is active, from what I hear)
    Targossas has two in Deucalion and Aurora.