What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 97.

You have reached the illustrious level of First Among the Hosts.

I've been betting for months and I never win. That's amazing.

• You rip into a flesh-eating slug with your massive, deadly claws.

You have scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL hit!!!

You have slain a flesh-eating slug, retrieving the corpse.

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power.

You have advanced to level 114.

You have reached the illustrious level of 3rd Echelon of the Paramount.

Look out @Penwize I'm coming for you....

• Today I learned there can be floods caused by IG weather!!!

The western edge of the redwood forest.

Rain pours down from dark thunderclouds, only the merest hints of sunset breaking through.

You see exits leading north and east.

Occasional raindrops fall on your head as the drizzle continues.

Flowing waters begin to suddenly flood in around you.

The air temperature around you is measured at 85 F.

The apparent temperature is at a steady 85 F.

The relative humidity is at 75%.

The winds around you blow to the west at 11 mph.

Water rushes past as your surroundings flooded by the incessant rain.

The western edge of the redwood forest.

This area is unnaturally flooded with water. Rain pours down from dark thunderclouds, only the merest hints of

sunset breaking through.

You see exits leading north and east.

• 75% humidity, 30C and pouring down with rain?

Damn, if that humidity was like 23% higher it could be New Zealand.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

I found this out when trying to implant some totems for someone and initially couldn't figure out why it wasn't working.

• Congrats man. When I was going for dragon you had some words of encouragement for me and I think about that sometimes. Proud of you!

• HalosHalos The Reaches

Yeah! Compulsive water-parting around Targ during rainstorms may or may not Halos' way of dealing with traumatic memories that definitely don't subconsciously creep from the back of his mind from a small incident that happened a quarter millennium ago.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Today was boring but YESTERDAY Soles got his head chomped by his nephew dragon and threatened from someone saying they would TRUENAME him LOL

• Learned to speak Tsol'dasi AND went through the process of becoming an Initiate of Life in the Cabal of Life. Istarion is a lot of fun to explore.

• I have always been a strong proponent of, "If something stops being fun for you, stop doing it." - Bye friends.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• @Saonji makes sense, why I often took long breaks from the game. To new horizons!

• …….…..

• Today I proved myself as an avid explorer and gained access to the secret -redacted-.

Ow!

• Awash in lambent splendour, Deucalion manifests.

Imaan, Priestess of Targossas smiles at Deucalion.

Imaan, Priestess of Targossas says, "Hello, Deucalion! Can you tell me the theme of the prayer and colour of the prayer bead this month?"

Imaan is testing fate, but she will know this month's theme and bead color by any means.

• This is honestly a running theme/joke with Deucalion and the denizens of Targossas.

This isn't the first time this has happened.

• Finished all the tasks and now a full member of the Heartwood Kin! Thankies @Aelyn @Argwin @Zerboxx @Keyo and @Adrik for being there for the ritual :) This is the first time I've ever become a full member of a House and I'm honestly really happy to have accomplished it ^^

• edited February 2022

Decided it was finally time to do something different, so I left Cyrene after 42 years.

Thank you to @Keorin, @Pani, and many others for always being down to get into combat (mostly when I was more active) and always having fun with it.

@Stefana & @Thaisen are my family forever, but were supportive of my decision if it makes me wake up more <3

Many others who made Cyrene a blast over the years. Unsure what is next, but I am definitely looking forward to doing something different for awhile.

• Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 102.

You have reached the illustrious level of 4th Heir to Ashaxei's Legacy.

Here's to 102 not taking nearly as long as 101!