Who still plays from my time?

Anyone I used to know still playing? Considering things, would like to have a chat with someone who still plays and knows what's changed.

Jarrel-smalljpg

Comments

• Who are you again?  B)

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Farrah, Dunn, Santar, and Rangor sparingly are likely the people you’re looking for.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I am pretty sporadic. Some days I only get 10 minutes, some days 5 hours.

• Jarrel said:
    Anyone I used to know still playing? Considering things, would like to have a chat with someone who still plays and knows what's changed.

Penwize, Dunn, Seragorn (on holiday atm though), Zulah and Katalyst sporadically, Santar, Austere, Thiev. Off the top of my head.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Jarrel 😍
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Nothing has changed, don't worry. 

• Yeah the old as dirt people are still here.
  • I'm not sure I recall
  • Hi Tali :)
  • Some of us may have new mains/alts. (This is still my lolmain, but I have got a couple lolalts these days. I have even more dormant old alts.)
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • I just came back - other than talismans being a new thing, and forays, and serpent combat changing a little, not a ton has changed.  You'll pick it up.
  • I am an old timer that just came back too, however it is quite likely I shall not stay long unless I become a demigod or something. Playing Achaea just doesn't seem to get it done for me any more. I did play for a long time though and I have alot of stuff. What on earth should I do with it? 
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    bury it and leave a cryptic news post outlining the location before you ride off into the sunset
  • HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio

Also just came back after 6-7 years and I'm sure I remember you. Still learning everything new like what traits to to for etc. Welcome back to the crack...game.

• edited December 2021

We weren't exactly buddies but nonetheless I could probably do a good job of summarizing this having left for 5-6 years and having to catalogue this for myself. Ping me on discord if you wish.

Oh this is a necro. Oh well, offer stands to anyone who sees this, now or later on!