Stockings 2021

edited December 2021 in North of Thera

How is everyone doing on stockings?

I've opened 80 regular ones so far and done pretty well. Surprisingly high value per stocking. Highly recommend anyone who is selling groups of stockings to just open them yourselves, unless you have a dire need for unbound credits.

I've kept a record of what I've gotten from them. The credit values I assigned are just straight redeem except for the elixirs. Gold/platinum stockings have not been filled so they are not included. Each column is blue is 20 stockings.

Average value of 20 stockings: 1047cr

Average value of 1 stocking: 52cr

Projected value after gold/plat: 1463cr

Comments

• I am very glad that you posted this, as I was planning to buy a bunch of bundles for trade deals that are regularly advertised on market. I'll just open them myself. Thanks!

• 5 extravagent results.

I haven't crunched the numbers like the above but I wonder how the credit value compares between 20 normal stockings for $94.81 vs 5 extravagant stockings at $634.95.

The latter is a lot of RL dollars, but if you're completing talisman sets you will mostly only end up with lots of Gaia and Lorielan pieces with 20 normal stockings.

You have been awarded with the signature for a declaration of hostility talisman piece!

You have been awarded with the handle for a battered pan talisman piece!

You have been awarded with the polish for a translucent filter talisman piece!

You have been awarded with the handle for a finishing hammer talisman piece!

You open an extravagant stocking and find 25 raffle tickets, a handful of sparkling snow, a luxurious black top hat, a pair of Mayan Bracelets, a scintillating gem of the Desert, a scintillating gem of the Earthen, a scintillating gem of the Forest, a scintillating gem of the Freshwater, a scintillating gem of the Freshwater, a scintillating gem of the Garden, a scintillating gem of the Magma Caves, a scintillating gem of the Magma Caves, a scintillating gem of the Planar Highway, a scintillating gem of the Polar, a scintillating gem of the River, a scintillating gem of the River, a scintillating gem of the Skies, a scintillating gem of the Storm, a scintillating gem of the Swamp, a scintillating gem of the Trees, a scintillating gem of the Tundra, 1 racetrack tickets, 2 racetrack tickets, and a group of 11 wood commodities inside!

You have been awarded with the span for a set of stormforged wings talisman piece!

You have been awarded with the dish for a battered pan talisman piece!

You have been awarded with the legs for an obsidian hound carving talisman piece!

You have been awarded with the scent for a cherry blossom talisman piece!

You open an extravagant stocking and find 25 raffle tickets, a scintillating gem of the Beach, a scintillating gem of the Desert, a scintillating gem of the Earthen, a scintillating gem of the Earthen, a scintillating gem of the Garden, a scintillating gem of the Hills, a scintillating gem of the Jungle, a scintillating gem of the Lava Fields, a scintillating gem of the Natural underground, a scintillating gem of the Ocean floor, a scintillating gem of the Path, a scintillating gem of the Ruins, a scintillating gem of the Stars, a scintillating gem of the Storm, a scintillating gem of the Storm, a scintillating gem of the Urban, a scintillating gem of the Urban, a scintillating gem of the Valley, an Explorer's Tome, and 1 racetrack tickets inside!

You have been awarded with the seal for a declaration of hostility talisman piece!

You have been awarded with the paper for a declaration of hostility talisman piece!

You have been awarded with the bronze for a translucent filter talisman piece!

You have been awarded with the strings for a citole talisman piece!

You open an extravagant stocking and find 25 raffle tickets, Lesser Stone of Wonder, a scintillating gem of the Beach, a scintillating gem of the Beach, a scintillating gem of the Constructed underground, a scintillating gem of the Earthen, a scintillating gem of the Forest, a scintillating gem of the Freshwater, a scintillating gem of the Natural underground, a scintillating gem of the Natural underground, a scintillating gem of the Ocean floor, a scintillating gem of the Path, a scintillating gem of the Road, a scintillating gem of the Sewer, a scintillating gem of the Skies, a scintillating gem of the Stars, a scintillating gem of the Stars, a scintillating gem of the Storm, a scintillating gem of the Trees, a scintillating gem of the Vessel, a scintillating gem of the Water, and 1 racetrack tickets inside!

You have been awarded with the grip for a battered pan talisman piece!

You have been awarded with the spell for a battered pan talisman piece!

You have been awarded with the fitting for a translucent filter talisman piece!

You have been awarded with the polish for a translucent filter talisman piece!

You open an extravagant stocking and find 25 raffle tickets, a scintillating gem of the Beach, a scintillating gem of the Blighted, a scintillating gem of the Freshwater, a scintillating gem of the Hills, a scintillating gem of the Magma Caves, a scintillating gem of the Natural underground, a scintillating gem of the Ocean, a scintillating gem of the Ocean, a scintillating gem of the Ocean floor, a scintillating gem of the Planar Highway, a scintillating gem of the Planar Highway, a scintillating gem of the River, a scintillating gem of the Ruins, a scintillating gem of the Sewer, a scintillating gem of the Skies, a scintillating gem of the Stars, a scintillating gem of the Wastelands, a scintillating gem of the Water, an Anklet of Dashing, and 1 racetrack tickets inside!

You have been awarded with the text for a declaration of hostility talisman piece!

You have been awarded with the handle for a battered pan talisman piece!

You have been awarded with the signature for a declaration of hostility talisman piece!

You have been awarded with the lightning for a set of stormforged wings talisman piece!

You open an extravagant stocking and find 25 raffle tickets, a scintillating gem of the Beach, a scintillating gem of the Earthen, a scintillating gem of the Flames, a scintillating gem of the Grasslands, a scintillating gem of the Grasslands, a scintillating gem of the Hills, a scintillating gem of the Lava Fields, a scintillating gem of the Mountains, a scintillating gem of the Path, a scintillating gem of the Path, a scintillating gem of the River, a scintillating gem of the Road, a scintillating gem of the Sewer, a scintillating gem of the Sewer, a scintillating gem of the Urban, a scintillating gem of the Valley, a scintillating gem of the Water, a staff of illusion, and 1 racetrack tickets inside!

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

The first batch I bought for others, but after seeing this bought some for myself. Here is what I got.

You have been awarded with the flower for a cherry blossom talisman piece!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 1 raffle tickets, a scintillating gem of the Trees, a small

clay chip, and 1 racetrack tickets inside!

You have been awarded with the eyes for an obsidian hound carving talisman piece!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 1 raffle tickets, a small clay chip, and 1 racetrack tickets

inside!

You have been awarded with the stamen for a cherry blossom talisman piece!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 1 raffle tickets, a group of 5 Lucrescent nuts, a group of 5

Lucrescent nuts, a luxurious black top hat, 1 racetrack tickets, 2 racetrack tickets, and 2 

racetrack tickets inside!

You have been awarded with the crystal for a translucent filter talisman piece!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 1 raffle tickets, a group of 5 Lucrescent nuts, a small clay

chip, 1 racetrack tickets, and a group of 18 steel bars inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 1 raffle tickets, a group of 5 Lucrescent nuts, a luxurious

black top hat, 1 racetrack tickets, and 2 racetrack tickets inside!

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

Another batch of 5:

You open a logosmas stocking and find 1 raffle tickets, a glazed runic vial, a small clay chip, 1

racetrack tickets, and 2 racetrack tickets inside!

You have been awarded with the stem for a cherry blossom talisman piece!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 1 raffle tickets, a glazed runic vial, a luxurious black top

hat, a group of 12 pieces of rope, and a group of 20 pieces of rope inside!

You have been awarded with the flower for a cherry blossom talisman piece!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 1 raffle tickets, a group of 5 Lucrescent nuts, a small clay

chip, 1 racetrack tickets, and 1 racetrack tickets inside!

You have been awarded with the bronze for a translucent filter talisman piece!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 1 raffle tickets, a small clay chip, and 2 racetrack tickets

inside!

You have been awarded with the stamen for a cherry blossom talisman piece!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 1 raffle tickets, a small clay chip, and 2 racetrack tickets

inside!