[Mudlet] Another denizen targeting script

15678911»

Comments

• I get that error under blackout, but I think mine is related to @Antonius comment. Any idea how to fix the blackout issue?
  • This is so great! I've started using it, but now I have a question. I looked through all the posts but couldn't find the answer to my question.

I switched computers and would like to just copy my svof profile over. Most things work, but it didn't copy over the bashing script targets, for none of the areas. I thought they might be stored in some variable that I could copy over, but I am not really getting anywhere. I can of course re-kill everything, but if anyone has a hint that would prevent that, I'd much appreciate it!
  • There should be a "keneanung-bashing.lua" file in the root of your profile directory (~/.config/mudlet/profiles/<profile_name>/keneanung-bashing.lua). That's the file you want!
  • Jacen said:
    There should be a "keneanung-bashing.lua" file in the root of your profile directory (~/.config/mudlet/profiles/<profile_name>/keneanung-bashing.lua). That's the file you want!
    Thanks!! Works like a charm now!
  • edited November 2020
    I'm having the same issue that a few others posted a couple years back in where the bashing script fails to utilize battle rage upon changing class or dragonforming.  I've tried going through the code to pinpoint an issue and I just can't find anything.  Relogging is the only viable fix I've got at the moment.  Please send help.

version: 1.9-pre-f03eff0-moveBattlerageToAttainmentIREButtonActions
  • Anyone know what to do about this? It keeps firing on almost any action I take. Sometimes, the word "gold" is swapped out for "experience".  

[  LUA  ] - object: <event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.
    charStatusCallback>
                <...e/.config/mudlet/profiles/Merewyn\Bashing\script.lua:1374: attempt to 
    perform arithmetic on field 'gold' (a nil value)>
  • Merewyn said:
    Anyone know what to do about this? It keeps firing on almost any action I take. Sometimes, the word "gold" is swapped out for "experience".  

charStatusCallback>
    Did you restart after installing the script?
  • Yes. I've actually been using this a year or longer. When this first started, I tried restarting, then uninstalling, installing again, another restart, and it's still shooting this off. I've only just recently started having the errors print to the screen, so I don't know how long it's been doing this.
  • Merewyn said:
    Anyone know what to do about this? It keeps firing on almost any action I take. Sometimes, the word "gold" is swapped out for "experience".  

charStatusCallback>
    Started experiencing the same thing starting today.
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    What's the script for that function
  • I'm not sure..:/
  • Hello all, I just recently downloaded the most recent version of the pre-release for the Pariah stuff. When I attempt to use the basher, I hit F2 and nothing occurs. I looked to see if I were getting any sort of errors and I got this:

[ERROR:] object:<Start the killing spree> function:<Key4>

<...is/.config/mudlet/profiles/Achaea\Bashing\script.lua:1527: attempt to index field 'IRE' 

(a nil value)>

Any advice as to how to resolve this issue?

• @Alladana try restarting mudlet and reconnecting to achaea.

• Do you have an ETA on the stable 1.9 release, or is it still a ways away?

• No ETA because it slipped my mind... But I can't vouch for stability as I don't use this anymore (I stopped playing Achaea for now). So I have to ask here: are the pariah changes just working or are there any hiccups left?

• edited November 2021

Oops. ignore me!

• In case someone is still reading here. I created a new release for my Basher to roll up the changes of the last 6 years: https://github.com/AchaeaBashingScript/Bashing/releases/tag/v1.9