Playable HTML Log Project

edited November 2021 in The Universal Membrane

Been working on a project for the past week. I had to record this video to show my peers my progress and what Id been working on. I wanted to share it with you guys here too though. 

I set out with a goal to make playable HTML logs possible and I've achieved that, but there are a few more things to work out in terms of formatting and polishing. Again this is a work in progress.

If you have anything you think would be nice to have implemented then please let me know below! This is a very rough early version. This is not hosted online yet, but will be as soon as I finish up!

You just paste your normal -Mudlet- logs WITH the timestamp included and your log will play for others exactly how you experienced it! I'm posting this here as it seems like the best category for something you can use in any of your text based games you play via Mudlet.

If you're just interested in seeing a working example of a playable log you can find that at 5:25 into the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdyT3u_Cbcg

Hope to be bringing you guys the ability to share playable combat and RP logs real soon!!!

Again I'm 100% looking for feedback. Good or bad. Or if you have any questions about the technology and stack used I'm up to talk about that too!

Comments