What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Sorry I had to AFK. I was occupied with something and when I came back the big Mhaldorian group had already left. I hope they enjoyed the treats though.

• I was saving those heads for a special occasion too!

• @Eryl They're my precious treats now. It's for a good cause!

• Tried jumping into my first crusade... lol, the screen was just scrolling, saw two bomb highlights and was like "well... I'm probly dead." So much death, but a bit fun. Shows how glaringly bad I am at combat, hah.

• tunnelvision is great! It blocks out a lot of useless stuff!

• (Party): You say, "Ready love."

A high pitched screech of pure hatred pierces the air, echoing and reverberating throughout the surrounding mountains as the sky illuminates from the impressive flame of a massive signal beacon.

A high pitched screech of pure hatred pierces the air, echoing and reverberating throughout the surrounding mountains as the sky illuminates from the impressive flame of a massive signal beacon.

The ominous thrum of massive wings heralds the arrival of Aran'kesh, the Fleshrender, swooping low over the mountains and squawking with unbridled fury.

The ominous thrum of massive wings heralds the arrival of Aran'kesh, the Fleshrender, swooping lowover the mountains and squawking with unbridled fury.

The ominous thrum of massive wings heralds the arrival of Aran'kesh, the Fleshrender, swooping low over the mountains and squawking with unbridled fury.

(Party): @Kaden says, "Oh dear."

Coming to rest at the centre of the clearing, the Fleshrender's descent shakes the earth, loosing an avalanche of boulders that bar any retreat.

Coming to rest at the centre of the clearing, the Fleshrender's descent shakes the earth, loosing an avalanche of boulders that bar any retreat.

(Party): You say, "What on earth."

(Party): Kaden says, "Haha."

(Party): Kaden says, "Hu."  

(Party): Kaden says, "My finger twitched."

(Party): You say, "Please tell me there are three Aran'keshes up there."

(Party): Kaden says, "There's still only one of him though."

(Party): You say, "So disappointed."

Equal parts almost soiled herself and let down because she did not get to fight three giant chickens.

• edited November 2021

Today I learned how to use a party stick.

wave stick <insert illusion>

Not nearly as dirty as you would imagine.

• You have completed the Rakmarkhan Genocide resolution! Congratulations!

You just received message #823 from Achaea.

You just received a group of 10 mementoes!

Having killed 5000 trolls in just under 19 days, I am now prepared to give my review of this resolution.

3/5 it was okay, probably not worth it

Ow!

• HE KNOWS THE OVERRIDE CODE.

• edited November 2021

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 93.

You have reached the illustrious level of 3rd Order of the Hyperphysical.

FINALLY another level.

Edit: of which then I promptly lost, lol. Realized only after I rezzed myself that, A) I forgot to touch my starburst tattoo and, B) I forgot to prep for druid combat, ie. armour and staff flail. Always check your defs people! hahaha.

I'll got the level back.

• Found a really cool glass jar while diving, and stupidly forgot to GET it after examining it. Got back into the diving bell, went up and down and a whole new sea floor was waiting for, sans cool thing.

Slowly trying to amass a list of discoverable diving items:

Known/more common:

Key

Corroded key

Long, humanoid bone

Mermaid Chest

Silver shell hand mirror

Tarnished silver bell

Well-worn idol

Rusty steel chains

Strangely inked amphora

Jawless humanoid skull

Stone tablet

Encountered Once:

Clawed gauntlet

Glass Scabbard

Clear glass jar

Rotting Unicorn Figurehead

• An old salty ship cat ambles in from the north, unconcerned of being in the way.

Sadness.

• We are currently having some issues with our server, Achaea is down right now, but we expect it to be back up soon! We will keep you posted of any developments!

• And tentatively back!

• When you haven't been active because of the holidays plus school and you start to catch up on Hashan news. 😨

• Dominius, riding Impastus, the last of the diffamo, gallops in from the south.

Dominius bows respectfully to you.

Dominius bows respectfully to Boosteya.

Dominius bows respectfully to Medi.

Dominius bows respectfully to Ghawyn.

Dominius bows respectfully to Sylvi.

Dominius bows respectfully to Entaro.

Dominius bows respectfully to Axios.

Entaro bitchslaps Dominius upside the head with his hand.

I chuckled quite a bit.

• That's what you get for trying to be respectful and personal in an evil city. Lesson learned!

• Went hunting in Zani with my favorite person Cerenea <3

• Has anyone else been having issues connecting? Achaea seems to go down randomly around this time at night, and I've been using IsItDown to check that it's not just me?

• Website Name:

achaea.com

URL Checked:

no response

Response Time:

~13 hours 46 mins

Down For:

DOWN

Achaea.com is DOWN for everyone.

It is not just you. The server is not responding...

???

• Typical @Proficy finally comes around. During the middle of working with him - lost connection :D

Oh well. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

• The rowdy notes of a drinking song, faint at first, then rising to the undisputed intensity of a Dwarf On A Mission, herald the arrival of Ironbeard the Magnanimous who casts his beam of a smile about himself as he arrives.

A broad smile breaks across the face of Ironbeard the Magnanimous as he declares, "Why so sour, Van?" He guffaws heartily, then hiccups. "Here's a little something to take that scowl from your face."

Ironbeard the Magnanimous just gave you a stocking!

"Wow!" you exclaim.

You thank Ironbeard the Magnanimous profusely.

Ironbeard the Magnanimous exclaims, "Noo beed to thank mes Tt *hic* annnk the poDds for Thheir gifx of liiife!"

With a sudden look of concentration, Ironbeard the Magnanimous smiles a crooked smile, rubs his ample stomach, and fades to nothingness, followed by the sound of a distant belch.

Ironbeard the Magnanimous has put Aselei on his naughty list.

This happened immediately after he disappeared. I have so many questions.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

Probably attacked Ironbeard. Definitely not a fight I would want to pick.

• The rowdy notes of a drinking song, faint at first, then rising to the undisputed intensity of a Dwarf On A Mission, herald the arrival of Ironbeard the Magnanimous who casts his beam of a smile about himself as he arrives.

A merry grin casting a twinkle in his eyes, Ironbeard the Magnanimous produces a giftbag from his satchel with a flourish and presents it, saying "This one's for Cornelia!"

A Vertani guard has left the corpse of Kierra pinned to the ground as a warning to would-be invaders.

"Woot!" Alinoe shouts excitedly.

Alinoe gives a drinking horn to Ironbeard the Magnanimous.

Ironbeard the Magnanimous downs the darkbrew in one gulp, leaving a few flecks of foam in his scruffy grey beard.

Ironbeard the Magnanimous exclaims, "THank yooull, Alinoe, thav sh *hic* yyyre hhi *hic* tsh tthe spot!"

Noct cheers wildly!

You raise your hand in greeting to Ironbeard the Magnanimous and say "Hi!"

Ironbeard the Magnanimous grins broadly and adjusts the straps of the bulging satchel upon his back.

Alinoe grins mischievously at Ironbeard the Magnanimous.

Noct pats Ironbeard the Magnanimous in a friendly manner.

With a sudden look of concentration, Ironbeard the Magnanimous smiles a crooked smile, rubs his ample stomach, and fades to nothingness, followed by the sound of a distant belch.

The rowdy notes of a drinking song, faint at first, then rising to the undisputed intensity of a Dwarf On A Mission, herald the arrival of Ironbeard the Magnanimous who casts his beam of a smile about himself as he arrives.

"Salutations and a lovely day to you, Alinoe!" Ironbeard the Magnanimous cries out with a small hiccup, doffing his broad-brimmed hat. "And may your day be further improved, if such a thing is possible, with this little gift," he adds, brandishing a giftbag.

"Woot!" Alinoe shouts excitedly.

Alinoe swings his arm up and high fives Ironbeard the Magnanimous enthusiastically.

You squint suspiciously at Alinoe.

Alinoe says to Ironbeard the Magnanimous with a gruff, dwarven accent, "Come kill the Fleshrender with us, Brother!"

The rowdy notes of a drinking song, faint at first, then rising to the undisputed intensity of a Dwarf On A Mission, herald the arrival of Ironbeard the Magnanimous who casts his beam of a smile about himself as he arrives.

A merry grin casting a twinkle in his eyes, Ironbeard the Magnanimous produces a giftbag from his satchel with a flourish and presents it, saying "This one's for Noct!"

Noct cheers wildly!

Noct attempts to stifle his amusement but cannot help laughing aloud.

Your voice burns with heat as you tell Alinoe, "You bribed him!"

Alinoe says to you with a gruff, dwarven accent, "Now, to see if you were nice this year..."

You crease your brow in a frown.

"Awwwww!" Noct says.

Alinoe says with a gruff, dwarven accent, "It would appear not."

Alinoe wraps a comforting arm around you.

Noct pats you in a friendly manner.

I swear I was good this year :'(

Ow!

• "Go to hell!" Hellitha, the High Priestess screams at you.