What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited August 2021

...You clearly don't know Proficy. He frequently walks around killing people's urn mounts just because he can.

He doesn't care about getting hired on (and will just use that as a reason to attack you again), and he knows no action is actually gonna be taken for him constantly doing this kind of shit.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• Wait, you can hire when you start the conflict (by insulting)? That sounds like circular conflict, or baiting contracts/cause. If you deserve the death, it ends with the death, no? If you don't deserve it, you hire (or just kill them back).

• edited August 2021

I said it so that maybe the person behind Proficy would consider the consequences of killing for silly reasons.

-------

You know what would be a good teaching moment? An issue.

Like Proficy gives a fuck what people think about him.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

@Akri There's nothing wrong with someone seeking retribution, via hiring a Mark or seeking vengeance personally, for being attacked or killed. You can certainly choose to attack or kill someone for insulting you, but in the process you accept they have the right to see retribution for the act. Pursuing them further after they seek such retribution, successful or otherwise, would be what results in circular conflict.

• Hahahaha

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • @Saonji Good thing I didn't say what he did was OK, I was just giving potential reasons why he did what he did. You might want to read HELP PK sometime because your statement about being aware is wrong.

• Saonji Member Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent

August 25 edited August 25

...You clearly don't know Proficy. He frequently walks around killing people's urn mounts just because he can.

He doesn't care about getting hired on (and will just use that as a reason to attack you again), and he knows no action is actually gonna be taken for him constantly doing this kind of shit.

@Saonji Funny because I don't think I've ever even seen your name before let alone know who you are, for you to act or speak about anything dealing with me like you know me.

But, for those of you who like to read context from someone posting an event from there perspective only.... I say boo to you for not thinking beyond what someone told you....

I do alot of things in achaea, that eat up A LOT of my time aside from sitting around and judging other people's fun in game... so if I take the time to come for you IG it's usually for a reason I think justifies my time. Just Saying..... if you feel I am wrong, that's your opinion, just like me responding the way I did was based off my opinion and priorities.

• edited August 2021

@Proficy You really like making that argument, huh? Would have thought after the 50th time trying it, you'd have found a new one. Don't need to directly interact with someone, to know how they act when their panties get twisted.

Lol @ defending attacking someone over a foray signing tho. But I guess when you pull the equivalent of, "If I can't see you, you can't see me," as your strongest argument, it shouldn't really come as any surprise.

• @Proficy that's the dumbest take I've ever heard...you also didn't provide "Your side".... probably because you clearly come off pretty bad... Let me guess...did she say "Neener Neener" as she took the foray?

• plus if Zadkiel issues, she'll probably get herself shrubbed by being caught using a full-auto bashing script and fishing script

oops did I just post this to the forums woopsie my bad

• Damn Peak out here exposing harsh truths, as if half the game doesn't have those things.

Next you're gonna go undercover and discover that people automate combat.

Fuckin' A+ detective work right here.

• Tune in next week for more Not So Secrets with Peak!

Next week, find out if Truax was the original Mockingbird sending the dumb letters to people and why she did it!

• I can save you the time and say she wasn't, it's already known who that was sorry.

You'll have to find a different story to cover. 😓

• You are not a good detective.

• If full-auto bashing scripts are actually a popular thing than I'm going to be really pissed off.

I remember a few years ago someone got caught using one, but I didn't think anyone would be brazen enough to keep trying these days, especially given the recent announcement about automation crackdowns.

• LOL. Ive ISSUE ME'd about 8 people for obvious auto bashing.

#WeAreLookingIntoIt (copyright 2019)

• Narc...

• I just think people lose all right to complain about rules if they're actively breaking ones that are something that they can/should be shrubbed for.

• @Cooper If it makes you feel any better, we've gotten 2 or 3 of them shrubbed this year... Granted every single one of them were unshrubbed barely a week later, despite autobashing for literal years.

@Peak Disagree. Both should be punished in cases like that. Is it hypocritical to complain? Eh, maybe? ... Are they still well within their rights to complain, when the scenarios are completely different? Yep.

• Shrubbing for autobashing would see Eleusis and Cyrene as very empty places

• Im fine with that. GTFO if you autobash.

Easy way to find it.. test everyone hunti g Moghedu. Seems like I see them there the most.

• There are like three full auto bashing suites available on Github with an 'achaea' keyword search and two of them are advertised on the forums. Why does this surprise anyone?

Hopefully not including Keneanung's in that, because it is not a full auto bashing script. It is automated, but it's not fully automated like people have used in the past. It does still require direct input from the user regularly to keep utilizing. It doesn't do anything that queuing or repeat queues can't. There is a huge difference in that sort of automation compared to some of the stuff people have used where it actually moves rooms for the player, attacks things, and then keeps moving.

• K's basher follows all the rules, yes. The moral issue that gets brought up is the fact that the only things it doesn't do is start your attack (which can be change with three lines of code, and I'm not the best coder) and it doesn't walk for you (which again, is trivial to change).

I think K's is fine, and having public scripts like that is great. Completely walking away from your computer and letting your script move you around while your characters bashes away, however, is not.

• edited August 2021

I don't care if people autobash. I care when they're clearly not at their keyboard while doing it, though (or generally not paying attention to their screen). As Caelan said, Moghedu and Sirocco seems to have a lot of people quite clearly doing that, and it's super fucking obvious. And it's not the "they're not responding to my tells so clearly they're not at their keyboard!!!" that so many people seem to think... It's the "this person stops doing everything the moment you icewall in front of their basher" type.

• Icewall, be hidden so they dont see you, wall tgem in, ice the floor, etc

Agree it is more when theyre away from the keyboard doing it. And a week of shrubbing is pointless

I feel as if with the recent announcement regarding automation, if people are still doing it and get caught, give them a break for a month. If they do it again, a year. If they haven't gotten the point by then, permenantly.

• edited August 2021

I ran into one the other night that was looping duanathar at clouds because they got blinded and mapper didn’t know where they were anymore. After about 5 minutes of it I killed them, immolated, they immediately went right back to their route. I followed for a few minutes then walled them in, and they never moved. About 10 minutes later they went to Eleusis then started marketing needing fighters to kill me.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.

I remember seeing those markets! They were trying to get a group together to gank you. Hilarous.