What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• I've seen the unredacted log and this shouldn't be here, and should be issued, imho

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Too bad the admin tend to have a really bad track record with this kind of thing (last I knew, anyway).

Maybe it can be different.

• It's time to start talking about how the admin won't address blatant rule breaking, threat making, harassment, sexual harassment, etc, without an issue being filed.

The admin have repeatedly given problem players passes, and also let them back into the game. Not folks that PK too much and swear at you, but the ones that are preying on young players, making serious IRL death threats, or various other harassment - sexual or otherwise.

You guys know I'm not afraid of posting controversial stuff, but the details are too disgusting to post and would result in me being forum banned. If you want examples of situations I've been involved in or I know about, PM me.

• You whip Matsuhama's morningstar toward a xorani guardian.

You whip Matsuhama's morningstar toward a xorani guardian.

You have scored a CRUSHING CRITICAL hit!

You have slain a xorani guardian, retrieving the corpse.

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 115.

You have reached the illustrious level of 2nd Echelon of the Paramount.

A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse, flying into your hands before they can reach the ground.

The death of the corpse of a xorani guardian fuels the fires that rage within an armoured charge tank.

You feel a surge of energy course through your body as a sycophantic shoulder cape feeds upon the lifeforce of your fallen foe.

• edited July 2021

What happened to me today is not as gross, but still annoying. I jumped Zadkiel in Annwyn. They got out so I left. I got an interesting tell.

44) Zadkiel told You: Neener neener neener.

45) Zadkiel told You: Hehe.

Umm okay, I'll just kill you.

46) You told Zadkiel: If you wish to provoke me, it will work.

47) Zadkiel told You: Am I supposed to be afraid now.

-> Starts killing them

48) Zadkiel told You: I will issue.

49) Zadkiel told You: Does that make you feel like a big man.

50) Zadkiel told You: Give you eago a boost.

The caustic voice of Zadkiel sizzles through the air, "Eryl should be so proud he killed Zadkiel."

The caustic voice of Zadkiel sizzles through the air, "But that was because she stood still and did nothing."

**Editor's note: They did nothing because they prio'd asthma/weariness over paralysis.

-> Kills them again.

The caustic voice of Zadkiel sizzles through the air, "And he id doing it again."

The caustic voice of Zadkiel sizzles through the air, "I suppose he needed to feel like a man, and killing someone who does not fight does this for him. After all I escaped him in Annwyn and teased him. This gives him the right to kill me twice. So be it then I get to shout how manly he is..."

The caustic voice of Zadkiel sizzles through the air, "Never fear I will issue him."

The caustic voice of Zadkiel sizzles through the air, "Now he brought friends."

The caustic voice of Zadkiel sizzles through the air, "Armali must be feeling low too."

**Editor's note: Armali just kind of showed up at the Cave.

-> Kills them again.

The caustic voice of Zadkiel sizzles through the air,  "Forgive my mistake I mean hire not issue, what was I thinking."

-> Has been hired on.

• I mean.

Someone going neeneer neener is extremely weak cause. Like that... that sounds like old cause counting to me, where you're just looking to twist every possible thing that happens to you into an excuse to kill someone. Are you actually RPing a character that is grievously offended by someone giggling and gently teasing you? Is Eryl that sensitive? :D

Everything after that is sorta cringey but like...

Jeez.

• To be fair, I got jumped by Eryl in Delos one time and lost it a little bit. I don't recall if I ever messaged him to apologize but I meant to (OOC apology). I didn't r3alize I was infamous at the time and assumed rhe worst of Eryl.

But given the weak cause admin let pass, I would say openly (and then publically) mocking someone for not being able to kill you one time is well justified. And it is not the highest echelon of RP cause but.. Ive seen way less count so.. I can't really fault Eryl.

If I get jumped and slip away, and start talking shit, I fully expect to get fucked up if I am not alert for the next day or two.

• fuckin.. neener neener! yeah, tolerate that shit!

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol

Neener neener

• You walked right into that one.

I can't. (@Sobriquet beat ya to it lol)

• edited July 2021

It's amazing what people will post as "cringe" without realising they're the cringe one in said post.

Big yikes. Er, I mean... Neener neener.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

Gonna make 'Neener neener' my return message.

• No wonder Hashan gets a bad name at times.

• I feel like this was the conversation verbatim

i have it on good authority that was exactly how it went

• "Talk shit, get hit"... or "talk childish, get a witty response back and wait for another opportunity" or "let's take a childish comment and use it as an excuse to kill a non comm because issuing rules mean they can't do anything but hire, and that suits me as I'm Mark and that means nothing to me, and I can retro fit an excuse. "

• This thread literally never disappoints.

I don't think it's that big of a deal that he killed her, and i would have done the same but it is funny to make fun of people.

• Rofl, this whole “RP justification” instead of “cause counting” is really hard for some of you, isn’t it?

• Nobody said you didn't have "RP justification" - pretty lol if that's your take away from this whole page.

• If you're going to thumb your nose at someone you really shouldn't, better be prepared for the consequences. If you're a dragon thumbing your nose at someone, don't expect the mercy that might be afforded one young and foolish.

Is a Shadow Centurion really expected not to act in the face of such wilful disrespect?

• Damn that was loud.

Thought with that "WOOOSH" I heard, a plane took off outside my house or something.

• @Eryl your character really is kinda douchey though. I mean Twinkles pulls me into a room where you are waiting, of course you win, he rezzed me so you can kill me again unprepared and with no defences this time. So I call you out after embracing and you played it all "OH, I'm too busy" that was weak. You do pressure pk cause far too liberally and go after people you should just ignore. I mean, everyone can claim "RP" for everything we do that is complete asshattery, but the fact of the matter still stands that this is a game and playing PK lawyer is just griefing. A lot of people won't get involved in combat because of people like Eryl and Mezghar that pursue everything to such a fine point that it's not worth issuing and easier to just not log back in.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

Is a Shadow Centurion really expected not to act in the face of such wilful disrespect?

In the same vein, the question could be posed: Does a Shadow Centurion lack the basic discipline to not be goaded into a petty altercation?