Memorable quotes

Comments

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.

Calling someone a furry is hate speech now?

Block him on discord and don’t unhide the messages or quit the discord server. Idk what is going on, but you are being a bit ridiculous.

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • So first off. That particular comment wasn't out of line. If you read the rules of the Discord, someone having their feelings hurt isn't a reason to remove them. Offense is, after all, purely subjective. In fact, the admin even stated as much after you left.

Secondly, you're leaving out the part where you tried to spread lies about him, that he only targets and robs novices. I'm not sure if you're aware, but people generally don't like others lying about them. Sort've like when you complained about Senzu killing you "for no reason" when, in fact, she did it because you spat on her in Moghedu.

Thirdly, throwing out buzzwords isn't going to garner you any real sympathy. Nothing he said was hate speech, under any definition of the term. If it was, he wouldn't be in the server any more. As for 'vitriol' you need to take a look at yourself, before you try to condemn others.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• I once watched a CSI episode about furries.

Someone died yiffing in a scritch pile.

I still don’t know what any of that means and I feel like I am content not knowing.

Having hurt feelings over something like this is super trivial. If your very core of self is defined by dressing up like a high school mascot I feel like there’s a lot more to unpack here, beyond what the administration can provide.

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol

Lmfao go elyon

• @Gurklukke I remember that episode lol. Also, there was a sizable (read: more than expected) amount of players who were [at least self-proclaimed] 'furries' about a decade ago.

Also agree w @Jonathin that 'fuck off' is laughable being called hate speech. This sounds like an Exxian-sized rant spooling up. Aaaaaaand go! (then fuck off).

• MJ eating popcorn gif.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• @Seryphrea This was an OOC statement from my player to you. I didn't know you were Seryphrea, just some person yelling at me in that server with some overly cutesey sexualised discord logo as your PfP. You want a nice response from me? Don't be rude to me in the server. Note how most people there don't get the same reaction from me? That's something to do with it. If you hadn't posted about it here, I'd never have known it was you. Just some other person I robbed some time who's got a mental haemorrhoid about it.

The robbing is entirely seperate, after, for some reason, every action you have had IC with me has been generally unpleasant. You called me a joke or something IC? I'm hardly going to let you get away with it without a /little/ bit of robbery.

Wow, what a surprise, making an enemy of the thief got me robbed.

(surprised pikachu face)

• edited June 2021

I agree. Delete Discord. Live life.

The fact some IG stuff like a couple robberies has bled into TWO (2) OOC servers (Discord and here) show that maybe Syphifrass or whatever needs to take a break both as a player and a char. If it was to the point of harassment, there are even methods (similarly OOC, but done IG) to bring attention to that - admittedly the admin don't have a great track record with harassment, but still.. I'm guessing there wasn't enough sympathy on Discord, and I doubt you will get any here.

• @Caelan I mean telling her to fuck off was totally nothing to do with me robbing her. I didn't even know the discord person was her. Just some rando who is gonna yell that I only rob novices without knowing a thing about me

• @Elyon Fuck off. <------ Hate Speech(tm)

lol. yeah I was just saying even if you knew... seems "she" clearly just wants drama and sympathy. Didnt get it IG, took it OOC to Discord, didnt get it and took it here to forums despite theft being one of the basics that every House addresses as a 'thing' IG with options to address/stop it.

• But seriously...the Achaean Discord or Achaean Forums should be the absolute last place anyone should be looking for sympathy on literally anything.

• You would get more sympathy sending a letter to your Congressman

• @Seryphrea Don't get mad. Build up your IG combat skills and get even.

• There's nothing I want more. Let that hate consume you into RIGHTEOUS FURY. Join Targossas. Crush that Hashani WORM beneath your heel in the name of Good. And then story-arc into becoming a thief yourself. Be the Antidas that Targossas so desperately needs.

/end forum roleplays.

• @Iohanna Targossas doesn't need another Antidas

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol

needs another shallam lmfao

• Recusants tried that, how'd that turn out

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• The Recusants wanted nothing to do with Targossas. Your view on what the Recusants' goal was is interesting and says more about you than the Recusants.

Besides, Mhaldor didn't get Shallam'd, so why would Targossas?

i'm a rebel

• Because Mhaldor has a purpose, an adheres to its roleplay, whereas Shallam/Targ was/is constantly putting Creation in peril with their every decision

• Bait taken

Jumpy said:

• Remember when this thread was on topic?

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • @Astarod Now it's about me and thats much better

• (Party): Aranos says, "Ok."

(Party): You say, "Actually."

(Party): You say, "Go red for taunt."

(Party): You say, "Since you have deathcape."

(Party): You say, "Can use it to split them."

(Party): Aranos laughingly says, "Fuck you."

(Party): You say, "Hahaha."

(Party): You say, "Bro."

(Party): You say, "Realistically."

(Party): You say, "I shouldl not survive longer than you."

(Party): Iohanna says, "There's still others here, form a different one perhaps."

(Party): Aranos says, "I don't have cape, when I die it resets."

PWHO result: 

00:07:26 The following members of your party are in the realms:
    00:07:26 Dawnlord Lyndee Faelithar, Seraph of Light
    00:07:26 Ensign Yasha
    00:07:26 Advocate Aeowynn
    00:07:26 Iohanna Wilhelmine
    00:07:26 Initiate Salko
    00:07:26 Novitiate Karalden
    00:07:26 Conscript Alyzar
    00:07:26 Admiral Aranos Banazir
    00:07:26 Cardinal Atalkez Al'Jafri, Hand of Dawn
    00:07:26 Guardian Astarod Blackstone

(Party): You say, "Oh."

(Party): You say, "Aranos."

(Party): You say, "We're in the big party."

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • edited July 2021

You tell Elyon, "Tsk. I had it coming."

Elyon tells you, "Eh."

Elyon tells you, "Not with such little gold on you."

You tell Elyon, "You made it big!"

Elyon tells you, "Me?"

You tell Elyon, "That's the wealthiest I've been in months!"

Elyon tells you, "Oh."

Elyon tells you, "Geez."

Elyon tells you, "You DO have more in the bank, right?"

You tell Elyon, "I mean, yes. A bit."

Elyon tells you, "Well now I feel a lot less awful."

You tell Elyon, "5k gold!"

Elyon tells you, "... how?"

You tell Elyon, "I donate a lot."

Elyon tells you, "Oh."

Elyon tells you, "To Eleusis?"

You tell Elyon, "Yep."

Elyon tells you, "Oh. Thank the Gods."

I loved this interaction with @Elyon. He got 2.6k from me standing around. I did not have 5k in the bank, and I never do. This is called lying for absolutely no reason.

• @Nhakra I felt genuinely bad about it until you said you donated to Eleusis.

• Not posting the retort is doing the world an extremely uncouth and biased disservice, you scurrilous harlot

• edited August 2021

You say to Zetaina, a hulking alchemical aberration in a monotone voice, "Do you want to stay with your aunt Shirszae dear?"

Shirszae peers at you unscrupulously.

Zetaina, a hulking alchemical aberration nods her long neck vigorously.

Shirszae stares implacably at you.

Zetaina, a hulking alchemical aberration begins to follow Shirszae.

You smirk.

You say to Zetaina, a hulking alchemical aberration in a monotone voice, "She looks tense. Use those hands of yours and give her a massage yes?"

Shirszae tells you, "...I swear to Aegis, I am going to take her to the Underworld on a one-way trip, Aina."

You have emoted: Aina chuckles softly.

You stick out your tongue and say in a monotone voice, "Fine fine, I was joking."

(Was chuckling like mad behind my laptop. Sorry not sorry @Shirszae )