Pack dropping

Can we remove 'drop pack' from the list of commands that stupidity can make you do, please? There's no advantage to dropping your pack in combat, and it's a pretty silly way to possibly lose everything you have. Further, this would leave the option open to not wearing packs at all, so that not everybody in Achaea has to walk around looking like they're in high school.

Comments

• Pros wear pouches.
    Like kangaroos.

Other than that, sure, no complaints with the OP.
  • Pros don't have to wear pouches, because they don't get dropped with stupidity. :(

• Pros still wear them, for style.
  • Hos, maybe.

• Occies ain't nothin' but pros and tricks.
  • I hate wearing a pack... unfortunately I had a great satchel that was a Merchants house item, but it decayed... picked up another one in the year 600 or something in Mhaldor, and it only held a fraction of the amount of stuff the other did. I was sad. :(

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• You'd still want to wear your container, on the chance that you get killed by a denizen and it loots your corpse.
  • edited January 2013
    Capital idea! Let's keep foolproofing Achaea so we can never really lose anything. We've done theft, XP loss, essence, killed off Shallam so they won't have to lose anymore, now this, anyone else have any more ideas? 

Maybe we can rework the combat rankings so that everyone can only DRAW in spars?

Jarrel-smalljpg

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Silas said:
    Pros don't have to wear pouches, because they don't get dropped with stupidity. :(

Fanny packs are lame. Are rollerblades back in style too?
  • FitzFitz Fire and Spice
    Achilles said:
    Silas said:
    Pros don't have to wear pouches, because they don't get dropped with stupidity. :(

Fanny packs are lame. Are rollerblades back in style too?
    Dude, Silas still rollerblades, how do you think he keeps his bum so pert? Duuuuuuh