Issue with SVOF

2»

Comments

• All the names are retired players, I deleted them works fine.
  • Has anybody found a perm fix for this? I have been fighting it for years. QWC breaks everything and does not function properly. I've tried everything. If somebody has a solution - please help. Of course I will cross your palm with credits or chocolate or both.

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• Update to in-client version of SVOF.

• @Thaisen --- I did. It still wipes out my city colors when I CWHO after I QW or QWC and the QWC decides everybody is a rogue. I am sure I have a conflict somewhere which is mucking it up, but for the life of me I can't find it.

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• edited May 2021

I couldn't find anything about this weird issue online or on forums, I've been getting a lot of "ordermessages" errors e.g.

I cannot fathom the meaning of "ordermessages".
    I'm sorry, I don't know what "ordermessages" does.
    I cannot fathom the meaning of "ordermessages".

I still don't know with certainty the pattern that causes the ordermessages error but if anyone has dealt with this and figured a fix, that would be amazing. I am using svof with server side curing.

EDIT: Also, this is completely new, but the ts or toggle shield function is broken, because even when I toggle it off, the system keeps touching shield tattoo. Happened while I was trying my first foray with a group, and a restart of Mudlet didn't fix it unfortunately

EDIT 2: Fixed the shield error, it had been added to the SSC's priority defence list but wasn't being cleared by svof. Not sure how it happened in the first place...

>> Your movement causes your magical shield to dissipate. <<
    An Ashtani corsair whistles the melody of a popular local shanty.
    105h, 82m, 99e, 100w : ex-
    You touch the tattoo and a nearly invisible magical shield forms around you.

• The ordermessages thing is a command separator problem, you can vconfig commandseparator whatever to fix it on a temporary basis but you need to find the trigger and do something to change it to fix it permanently. It is a fairly common question on the SVO clan so ask there.