What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• @Sobriquet 100 items doesn't get close to the room limit, it just looks like a lot of stuff cause forged items with differing affixes don't stack.

Ill just let the rest of you get back to your antisocial online roleplaying though.

• @Accipiter , one flamed dirk without descriptors: cost 700 gold. Eleusis: one mushroom sigil: cost 195 gold. 100 dirks.

Total Cost for Accipiter: 70000 gold. Total Cost for Eleusis: 19500 gold.

You spent 50500 gold more than Eleusis at least to lodge a complaint.

Another thing, @Accipiter

While you are complaining about being enemied to Eleusis for defiling Gaian shrines in the Eastern Ithmia and defending Twilight shrines there, you should probably spend another 70k in a lodged complaint against Targossas for being enemied to them for doing the same with Auroran shrines in the Eastern Reaches, another 70k in complaints against Mhaldor for Sartan shrines on Mhaldor Isle and...well, why not go for big? Twilight shrines in the Sunderlands.

The reality is, dear @Accipiter , you were basically throwing a massive IC hissy fit for being enemied to a city-state for acting against their Patron. Even Hashan would do the same. If you do not believe me, try it. It will be rather delightful for Lii at least to watch you throw away gold as well as delightful for the miners you are going to spend such a wealth of gold on for simple commodities.

XOXO

• Net 50k gp for a 5000gp fine, and another charge (or 100 counts?) of vandalism.

lulz

• @lii wow, 70k is so much. I don't know how I will cope having to bash for an hour.

The hell is wrong with you people? I spent a bunch of time afk forging and then a second flaming/dropping, using all the same item type so that clean up would be easy, and you are acting like I tried to rape your sister.

It was an amusing retaliation in order to justify an unjust enemying, Eleusis gets to keep me enemied and I got to do something that was worth being enemied.

• edited May 2021

Saved myself logging in reading here

• Aww, never let an Accipiter rant give you the impression that Achaea is terrible and horrible. We'll always want you to come back @Evastiana!

• @Argwin I was being facetious :D I am online now.

• One time I accidently tracked to someone, and Hashan enemied me on the spot.

I mean, it opened up the chance to raid later since i was now enemied for tracking as a dragon accidently to Crossroads but sure, shrine warfare is an unjust reason.

Anyways, you keep on keeping on :)

• I got enemied to Hashan for challenging Asmodron to a slapfight after he insulted Aegis repeatedly. But yeah..

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.

I gave @Evastiana a desiccated squid.

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Received 410 letters from the Eleusian post office. Well played, though I would have preferred if they had been written on with an insult in the middle so it was a bit more interactive on my part, but I enjoyed it whoever it was.

• Accipiter Member Posts: 715 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent

9:53PM

Received 410 letters from the Eleusian post office. Well played, though I would have preferred if they had been written on with an insult in the middle so it was a bit more interactive on my part, but I enjoyed it whoever it was.

Don't worry! It was about as interactive as your 110 dirks to room spam. :)

• 15.7 SPAMMING

|              Advertising, especially |

15.6 < ROLEPLAYING and OOC        OOC advertising > 15.7.1

Spamming, in the context of Achaea, includes repetition, advertising,

and flooding:

1) REPETITION: repeatedly sending, transmitting, or communicating in

any way. This may be repeated yells, shouts, says, or use of market,

clan, city, order, house, or any other private, group, or public

channels of communication.

2) ADVERTISING: sending any message that is OOC and unsolicited or

may reasonably be understood as advertising. (see HELP ADVERTISING)

3) FLOODING: sending any overly lengthy text, whether repeated or not.

Spam is still spam whether it be directed at a single person, or a

group, or broadcast generally without any specific target, or with

multiple targets. It is never justified, especially in the case where

the intended recipient or target does not respond.

If spam is used in a harassing manner, it can have severe consequences,

including permanent loss of your character, banning, and notification

of relevant authorities.

• @Adrik If you think forging 100 items with different descriptors is the same amount of interaction as DOR request letter/send letter to accipiter then I don't know what to say.

@Peak It is all in good fun even if against the rules.

• Oh, I didn't send them. Dunno who did! :)

• you forgot 'get gold from pack;put gold in pack'.

I would call it a draw. IG I do find it humorous that technically the Eleusian accomplished the same point of stupidity, but more efficiently. Though that could easily just mean we know a faster route to dumb behavior (or are lazier). But I will leave that to perceptions.

• Or some of them have a history of intentionally buying from the Comm Shop 1 item at a time....

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Had a cauldron thrown at me by @Zeris ...Ended up deliverancing @Embrelle for science. Threw food at random people, replaced decayed ship weapons thanks @Minkai - SO EXPENSIVE. Stared down at my mineral collection then decided not to extract because I really didn't feel like it.

• Not exactly today, but the last couple of days... Entered this amazing world I discovered about one and a half decade ago and never found enough time and/or motivation to explore. 😂

Also, may have joined some very evil guys and chosen a weird race to be! 😅

• edited May 2021

Got Logosian, and then as I was wearily crossing the shipwrecks to get back to the mainland, I stop to fight a shark. The shark calls in backup in the form of a windcutter, and the tag team duo power attack of 'shark bite and windcutter ram' knocked me back down to 79 again... 😣

Without resting, my king, you will work, my king

Until all is plentiful in the people's garden

• @Akicita Hmmm, see if you can get their technique. Weaponizing megalodons would be useful!

• Being so difficult to deal with that they name a crime after you seems like quite the accolade.

• Well, looks like I've just been fired. No more paperwork!

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobrique'd :(

• Not interfering with nature dealing with Targossas would have saved Hashan a whole lot of paperwork.

Ain't no one to blame but, well actually we don't mind, blame us :)