What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Yep, both look good now. Thanks!

• You submit your design for review by the craft guild. You will be notified by mail when your design is approved.

First time submitting something to the Crafter's Union. I did not anticipate how nerve-wracking that could be.

Props to all the coders that worked on the proofreading system. I understand that's a recent change and I appreciate the errors/warnings being made so clear, especially considering I had one error and five warnings on my first draft.

• @Synthus Do not be surprised if it is a two-step process. They usually give pretty clear feedback so you can fix it fully for the second one. Eventually, can get it clear on the first pass with regularity!

• edited May 2021

You think to yourself, "Pandora and Sartan, sittin' in a tree..."

A nausea-inducing yank suddenly drags you through incomprehensible distances, the world around you nothing but a blur until you are deposited, just as abruptly, in a new location.

Recognized an area change to Bopalopia.   

Without resting, my king, you will work, my king

Until all is plentiful in the people's garden

• Participated in @Pandora 's poem contest and had a lot of fun. Special thanks to @Mathonwy for joining up with us, and congratulations to Hashan and Mhaldor for their well-deserved win.

• edited May 2021

Fighting a bunch of undead and @Astarod hoists Greys out. Greys's writhing out gives the following room message:

"Astarod releases his grip on Innej, the Tomaculan warrioress."

Guess his secret is out?

• I finally made it to dragon today! Feeling pretty hyped by it 😎

• edited May 2021

My gambling habit cannot be stopped.

https://ada-young.com/pastebin/a84Xo35d

On a serious note, this should probably be a "safe room" for the duration of the bonus thingie. Kinda dumb seeing it turn into a moshpit when people dogpile the wheel who aren't even there to spin it, just to kill people who wanna come spin ye ol' wheel.

• I mean... worth it. A cache, tickets, AND 500cr? Nice.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with an interlocked cache.

You have received a racetrack ticket!

You just won 500 credits!

• You bring a runic totem crashing down on Aerek's right leg.

As your blow lands with a crunch, you perceive that you have dealt 0.4% damage to Aerek's right leg.

Horror overcomes Aerek's face as his body stiffens into paralysis.

Asp totem, apparently?

• @Mishgul sent me a tell to let me know of a note he found in the ocean regarding me, and I found it quite amusing. Hehehe

I didn't know you could drop paper or letters in the ocean, do you just throw it overboard? Though, it'd not be good for people to just start tossing wads of paper into the ocean, heh.

• Hashan wrecked me at my own game.

• edited May 2021

@Ryssa Anything that gets humgii'd has a chance of showing up on the bottom of the ocean for reasons no one shall ever acknowledge IG - ever.

• @Taryius That's hilarious and great to know XD

• @Taryius @Ryssa

Everyone knows that humgii poop in the ocean.

• I killed a gnome for the first time since I hit level 21, and got a spiffy mount in the process.

• Omg you took his mount? You monsters. I picked that mount out specifically for him. I am going to end you all.

i'm a rebel

• While the rest of you learned how to "fight" and "bash" and "quest", I learned how to master the wheel.

• Joined the massive kraken hunt. Shot right before it ended:

Thanks for the Garden helping out and those involved!

• You bleed 6917 health.

• Spaces don't count as characters no more :(.

• I got enemied to Eleusis for no good reason so I flamed a bunch of dirks and dropped them at Atop.

https://pastebin.com/e8SW4Ge0

• You got enemied for defiling Gaian shrines and defending Twi shrines in EI.

• You see how you said EI and not Eleusis? That is how you know it is no good reason.

• edited May 2021

Cities enemying you for messing with their Divine is... nothing new.

The response was pretty childish. Pretty close to the people who thought they were cool for dropping flamed panties all over Mhaldor.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• Hashan enemies people for defiling shrines in the Sunderlands. They've done it at least as long as I've been playing (Argwin's almost 100!)

• Yep, let's normalize completely removing any interaction besides combat. No one leaves their city, if you want to make new friends or interact with anyone non-factional in a group setting at all you aren't allowed to do anything PvP. That is a super healthy attitude to have.

Enemy for stuff done in the city, don't enemy for stuff outside the city. Enemy status only stops social interaction, fir everything else it can be bypassed by phase/BW/SW/AF/masks.

• well as others already stated... it has been like this since I started play as well, with current standing Savira would get enemied for entering Targossas with their current ban on everyone but Cyrenians on a good day.

Shrines/Divines has always been off limits regardless of where they are located and almost every City/faction have at least one denizen village they enemy people for hunting. Nothing in this is really new.

There has always been a bit of a "sacrifice" to be had if you wish to stay unenemied and interact with people outside of your own faction, can always ask Laytron when he took part in any offensive actions.

You can always start hanging out on the clouds and talk with people there if you get bored, usually a few who show up there every now and then.

• edited May 2021

You act like this is something new and unprecedented.

Hashan have enemied for what Argwin's already said.

Eleusis has always enemied for conflict that's taken place in the EI.

Next you're gonna go vivify/defile on the Isle and act surprised when you get enemied to Mhaldor.

Your response to being enemied was even more stupid than you think the enemying was.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• Acci - Enemy status for actions against a City Allied Divine is very commonplace. In fact I think the only City that doesn't is Cyrene, but I've been enemied for so long I'm not what they would do on destroying a shrine they are allied with.

Defiling and fighting in EI or Sunderlands is -perfect- reason to city enemy someone, especially at the moment with Eleusis / Hashan relations. Semi abusing a hard coded room item limit to drop flamed items in a public spot isn't any form of clever retaliation when you have many other non PK related options.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."